Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
In Funny Games, it's you, you are the villain

In Shortbus paper-thin characters learn a valuable lesson about letting go while having the least erotic sex ever put to film

Big Stan saves the prison full of rapists from the evil warden with magic kung fu he learned from David Carradine, who it turns out is not cucking him at all. thank heavens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

in Shallow Hal we learn a valuable lesson about fatshaming

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

In Casper (1995), the titular character has been a ghost the whole time!

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

IronClaymore posted:

In the movie, wasn't he given the chance to come back from the dead, but gave the opportunity to a middle-aged man instead? Kinda hosed up, I mean there's a guy who's already lived a decent enough life and had all the chances and on the other side there's a kid who never got to experience anything much before dying. Also the guy's a bit of a douchebag anyway and the kid never even got to reach puberty and have his first disappointing sexual experience with a girl.

But nope, middle aged man comes back because his teenaged daughter would be sad her dad's dead but can still interact with her in a meaningful fashion just not exist physically.

the middle-aged guy also dies in the middle of the film by falling down a manhole while drunk. a man who would go on to great things, clearly.

if a movie contains the entire plot of another film, does that make it a better movie? because the plot twist from the end of Sixth Sense happens something like 20 minutes into Beetlejuice

• Locked thread