Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The 1980s horror film Breeders: The greatest monster of all is Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Bloodline: It's a fake documentary. A guy involved admitted to that.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Tomb Raider: Lara Croft is a charmless character that it is impossible to feel bad for when even magical beings are telling her she's endangering all of existence with her dumb, self-centered behavior and not even U2's catchy song can save you now.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Fantastic Four (2015)
A power fantasy where the government literally gives them anything they want after their hijinks nearly destroy the whole of the world with zero repercussions or expectations.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Dec 7, 2015

• Locked thread