Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Since Daniel Bryan is now the unified WWE champion, and all the TEW threads around here are on temporary or permanent break, I thought I'd take us back to the days when he was just bumming it on NXT...
...which does not exist in TEW so he's just in FCW waiting to be called up, fired, and then rehired direct to the main roster. OOPS.

We start from a fresh slate, the morning of New Year's Day 2010.

STATE OF THE PROMOTION

WWE is the boss of all bosses, the one true pro wrestling global superpower. But we didn't come here for any of that economics crap, we came here for the fun part! SHINY ACCESSORIES!

WWE CHAMPION: SHEAMUS
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: UNDERTAKER
ECW CHAMPION: CHRISTIAN
IC CHAMPION: DREW MAC
US CHAMPION: THE MIZ
TAG CHAMPS: D-GENERATION X
DIVAS CHAMP: MELINA
WOMEN'S CHAMP: MICHELLE MCCOOL

It is 3 weeks until our next PPV, The Royal Rumble, so some choices need too be made and fast.

QUESTION 1: CUTTING DEAD WEIGHT

The WWE Board Of Directors has decided that the current roster has too many people earning a paycheck they don't deserve for no good reason. They have given us the following list of talent. Once we've trimmed our fat, only then will we consider calling up talent from FCW.

Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar
Jimmy Wang Yang
Charlie Haas
Kung Fu Naki
Chris Masters

VOTE FOR THE 4 YOU THINK ARE MOST WORTHY OF FIRING. THE 3 WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE FIRED.

QUESTION 2: READY TO RUMBLE

We are only 3 weeks away from the Royal Rumble, and we do not have challengers for any of our major belts.

2A: WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Sheamus is currently the heel WWE Champion, having won the title from John Cena at TLC 2009. He represents the Raw brand.
We can have one of these men face him at the Rumble:

John Cena - The obvious choice, the man he won the title from, who would have a rematch clause guaranteed.
Kofi Kingston - A dark horse, but he would make a good victory for Sheamus if we want to delay a Cena rematch until Wrestlemania
Randy Orton - A heel/heel title match might not be the best for crowd reactions, but Randy Orton is definitely a high-profile opponent.

2B: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Undertaker is currently the face WHC, having defeated CM Punk for the title at Hell In A Cell 2009. He represents the Smackdown brand.

The Big Show: Beating Show would be an incredible show of power for the reigning WHC, and show him as a force not to be hosed with going into the Rumble. However, Big Show's momentum is currently at an A rating, and losing to Taker might harm that.
CM Punk: Since losing the title to Undertaker, CM Punk has gone from a lone prophet to a man with a posse. He has saved the soul of Luke Gallows, and has pledged to save the souls of more with his Straight Edge Gospel. Perhaps a match at the Royal Rumble with the Deadman can become a Wrestlemania feud for the ages.
Chris Jericho: He's not doing too much right now, why the gently caress not?

2C: ECW CHAMPIONSHIP

Christian is currently the face ECW champion, having defeated Tommy Dreamer for the title at Night Of Champions 2009. ECW does not represent the Raw or Smackdown brand, but allows all comers to challenge regardless of brand affiliation.

William Regal: One of the most respected technical wrestlers in WWE, Regal has served as a sort of undercard hand, holding the IC, European, Hardcore, and Tag Team titles, as well as being a former King Of The Ring. Perhaps this is his time to show he can challenge for, and possibly hold, a major title.
Edge: Edge is currently back from injury, but has not made his TV debut. Perhaps the Rated R Superstar would choose to make an... extreme impression, and take his former tag team partner to a place they both know all too well...
Batista: Fresh off losing a WHC match against the Undertaker, Batista is directionless. Why not?

3: LET'S GET READY
Please suggest 2 workers as possible rumble winners, and the Board Of Directors will review the list and work up a set of options at the next meeting.

And a final note. Please allow me to introduce our new head of creative. Be wary around him.

VINCE GAWD drat RUSSO YOU SON OF A BITCH posted:

I SWEAH TO GAWD I'LL BE THE BEST GAWDDAMN BOOKAH YEW SONS A BITCHES EVER SEEN!
Voting will end at 6 PM Central Standard Time(7 Eastern) on April 24, 2014.

I Before E fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I Before E posted:

Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar
Chris Masters
Tyler Reks

quote:

We are only 3 weeks away from the Royal Rumble, and we do not have challengers for any of our major belts.

Sheamus is currently the heel WWE Champion, having won the title from John Cena at TLC 2009. He represents the Raw brand.

Kofi Kingston - Ebony vs. Ivory writes itself, Vince.

Undertaker is currently the face WHC, having defeated CM Punk for the title at Hell In A Cell 2009. He represents the Smackdown brand.

CM Punk - Listen, we have an all-powerful zombie biker wizard. We need to make him look strong. CM Punk is useless enough to be a good first sacrifice.

Christian is currently the face ECW champion, having defeated Tommy Dreamer for the title at Night Of Champions 2009. ECW does not represent the Raw or Smackdown brand, but allows all comers to challenge regardless of brand affiliation.

Batista - We need to get the ECW Title on a man who really represents Extreme. The Animal is that man.

quote:

This one is easy. Two Words. The Great Khali.

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?
I always love these threads.

Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar

WWE: John Cena
WHC: Big Show
ECW: Regal

Edge
Chris Jericho

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

VINCE RUSSO, EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT OF gently caress YOU posted:

YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH I SWEAH TO GAWD I SAID TWO ROYAL RUMBLE CANDIDATES HOW THE gently caress AM I SUPPOSED TA SWERVE DA MARKS IF I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GAWD drat CONTINGENCY PLAN YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH

JESUS CHRIST

e: AND I THOUGHT I TOLD YOUSE I DON'T PUSH MINORITIES! I'M A WHITE AMERICAN MAN, I WANNA SEE TITTIES AND WHITE PEOPLE ON MY TELLYVISION, NOT SOME 8 FOOT JAP WHAT CAN'T EVEN SPEAK GOOD!

ee: AN DA GREAT KHALI IS THREE FUCKIN WORDS YA JACKOFF!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
1:
Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar

2:
WWE: Kofi
WHC: Jericho
ECW: Batista

3:
John Cena and Shawn Michaels

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Never cut Chris Masters
Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar

WWE: Kofi Kingston
WHC: CM Punk

Chris Masters
William Regal

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I Before E posted:

Jillian Hall
Jimmy Wang Yang
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters

What do you mean that Kofi guy is from Ghana!? That's it he's gettin' a rasta gimmick.

Alright here's the pitch, Taker brings back The Giant's dad from the dead. We can put that Khali guy in a white sheet.

Why you never went through with the blue dot Vince I'll never know, but a feud to determine who the most ugly rear end fucker in the locker room between Christian and that bald son of a bitch Batista is money.

Vince I'm tellin you it's like bookends! With it bein' the seventeenth anniversary of that fat bastard Yokozuna winnin' we need to commemorate it with the push of our new foreign monster heel, Yoshi Tatsu.

EDIT: Matt Hardy is main event level talent!

I regret nothing, except my writing ability.

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Apr 23, 2014

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The Great Khali is big enough to be two men, dammit! And who says you can't make him a white man, we went Hollywood once, now gotta take it to the next level and go Bollywood. What American man doesn't want to see the stupid savage accept the greatness that is baseball and apple pie?

And lastly, the internet is already onto you wanting to push guys with two word names. That's why we gotta make them think that even more. Leave them expecting Chris Jericho or Shawn Michaels, and BAM. We give them someone bigger, badder, better, and wordier. It's perfect stuff, we just gotta get on the same wavelength with it.

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I regret nothing, except my writing ability.

See Vince? See that Khali in a sheet idea? I'm just a dumb theory guy. You've take my theory, and 420's idea, and you'll be drowning in ratings.

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 24, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is there a list of active wrestlers on this roster? I'm kind of drawing a blank on who might have left or debuted or whatever at this time.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Is there a list of active wrestlers on this roster? I'm kind of drawing a blank on who might have left or debuted or whatever at this time.

I just looked at the 2010 Royal Rumble Wikipedia page and went from there.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
1:
Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar
Jimmy Wang Yang

2:
WWE: Kofi Kingston
WHC: CM Punk

3:
Mark Henry
Drew McIntyre

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

MAIN EVENTERS
Undertaker
Orton
Jericho
Michaels
Kingston
Edge
Rey
Christian
Sheamus
HHH
Cena
Show
Matt Hardy
Batista
Kane
UPPER MIDCARDERS
JTG
JoMo
Kelly Kelly
Melina
Luke Gallows
MVP
Finlay
Michelle McCool
R-Truth
Santino
Evan Bourne
Khali
Regal
Benjamin
DiBiase(Jr.)
Beth Phoenix
Hurricane
Carlito
Shad
Punk
Masters
Miz
Cody Rhodes
MIDCARDERS
Alicia Fox
Mark Henry
Tommy Dreamer
Jack Swagger
Maryse
Ziggler
Kozlov
Primo
Haas
Chavo
Drew
Mickie
Kung Fu Naki
Tyson Kidd
LOWER MIDCARDERS

OPENERS

ENHANCEMENT TALENT

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I Before E posted:

MAIN EVENTERS
Matt Hardy

Okay changing my Rumble winner to this guy.

With Tatsu as a second option.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
At first I was like "Who the gently caress is The Ripper and the Beautiful Nightmare" but then I realized that is Paul Burchill and Katie Lea Burchill. So...

Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar

WWE: John Cena
WHC: Chris Jericho
ECW: Edge

The Ripper, but he becomes Pirate Paul Birchill again.
Shad because ITS NO LONGER CRYME TYME, ITS HIS TIME!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Jimmy Wang Yang
Charlie Haas

Let's feed Kofi to Sheamus and keep the Cena rematch back for Wrestlemania.

Can we have Chris Jericho lose, go crazy from the loss, and become the High Priest in the Cult of Punk? Because I would like that.

Throw fuckin' Batista in there, give him the belt. We need to swap at least one belt at the Rumble.

Edge
HHH

Seriously y'all dumb for not booking a surprise Edge return to win the Rumble

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Kung Fu Naki

Kofi Kingston. Cena came come later.

CM Punk.

Edge.

Jack Swagger.
John Morrison.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

VINNIE! Can I call you Vinnie? Listen, I got ideas here, and I just KNOW you're gonna love them.

Slam Master J - I don't know who this guy is Vinnie, he sounds like he should be working for JCW
Tyler Reks - I know we were high on this guy when he debuted, making him all mysterious or whatever, but Bragging Rights and Survivor Series proved he just don't got it.
Jimmy Wang Yang - I don't care how much this guy makes McMahon laugh, he's terrible.
Kung Fu Naki - Funaki has been hanging around here for like a decade. Even on Tokyo Time, his clock has run out

John Cena - I love Kofi, really. I think he deserves a shot. But now is the time to turn Shaemus into a guy who will help carry our company for the next decade. And there's no better way to make him look strong going into Mania than getting past Cena. If DA CHAMP needs protection to take the pin, that's fine, but if the Celtic Warrior puts him down now, he's going to have all the credibility he needs for a clean win over a major player to cement his career at Mania 26.

Chris Jericho - Y2J is always a contender, and he can play any role we want him to, which is great when you're taking on the Undertaker. Flexibility in promo, character and ringwork gives us plenty of elbow room to come up with a compelling concept for the most important question in any Taker feud, "How is a normal wrestler supposed to defeat this Magical Zombie Wizard?" Plus, if we want Undertaker to have oomph on the Road to Wrestlemania, there's no better way than for him to have a 5-star match with an all-time great performer. Besides, you never know when Jericho is going to hit the road to tour with his band or write another book these days. I say use him or lose him.

Batista - ECW has been struggling creatively. If we want to bail that sinking ship out, we need a lot of star power, and we need somebody the fans love to hate so they invest in the show again in order to see him get what's coming to him. When it comes to making people hate him, nobody does it like Dave Batista. And with the guy chaffing under current creative on Raw and Smackdown, ECW might be just what he needs to rev his engine again.

1) Triple H - COO Helmsley is beloved by the fans, the reformed D-Generation X has been a huge success despite how the IWC complains about it not being the same as 1998, and he remains a great worker even after all these years, dripping with in-ring credibility and a litany of titles and historical matches to his name. Which means he is the perfect man to make Shaemus a legend by getting beat into the mat on the Grandest Stage of Them All. With the Undertaker positioned to take on HBK in a rematch at Mania, it also makes sense to break up DX as a power block, and there's no siren song for separating best friends quite like a title shot. I say we let the Celtic Warrior take the throne of the King of Kings.

2) Kofi Kingston - Kofi is as hot as he's ever been. His feud with Randy Orton last year was hot and he looked great in it. The fact that Orton beat him in the end was, in my opinion, a mistake, and now is the time to rectify it. The guy's been telling me he has big ideas for how to shine in a Battle Royal setting, and I'm afraid if we wait any longer this kid may never get another chance to be anything but a midcard could-have-been. And that'd be a shame. What a shame. To Lose His Life. Seriously though Mr. Russo: his finisher makes the crowd pop, the kids love him, and Rey Mysterio ain't gonna be around forever. It's time to let someone new show us they can fly. Give Kingston the Rumble, and he'll give us a Wrestlemania Moment.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar
Kung Fu Naki

John Cena - Ugh. Need to build up some new guys.

Chris Jericho: Is Jericho still heel at this point? Lets go for Jericho then.

William Regal: ALWAYS VOTE FOR REGAL!

Please suggest 2 workers as possible rumble winners, and the Board Of Directors will review the list and work up a set of options at the next meeting.

Shawn Michaels (Challenges Undertaker for Title)
CM Punk

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Always fun to see another TEW thread pop up. Some fun opportunities here too, like not ruining the SES or ECW.

Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Eric Escobar
Kung Fu Naki

John Cena

Chris Jericho

William Regal. Save the Edge vs. Christian feud for later, hopefully as a way to elevate Christian.

CM Punk
HHH

I like the idea of putting Sheamus over Cena and HHH and actually building a star for a change, so if HHH wins the rumble I suggest he go on to lose to Sheamus at WM.

Q7kid
Jul 24, 2009

AfterFather posted:

Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar
Kung Fu Naki

John Cena - Ugh. Need to build up some new guys.

Chris Jericho: Is Jericho still heel at this point? Lets go for Jericho then.

William Regal: ALWAYS VOTE FOR REGAL!

Shawn Michaels (Challenges Undertaker for Title)
CM Punk

Look at how right all of this is. Seconded.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
More than anything we need to push Jimmy Wang Yang as a legit badass cowboy

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Eric Escobar
Kung Fu Naki

John Cena - He loses with his rematch clause.

Y2J - I don't think we want to feed CM Punk to Undertaker and we definitely don't want to kill Big Show's momentum when we can feed that to someone we want to push.

William Regal - Always push William Regal.

HHH - :shovel:
Shawn Michaels - Bill it as how it could be his final shot at a world title or something, Sheamus goes over him and we've actually built a star for a change.

Can we get a face/heel breakdown of our main eventers at this point?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I Before E posted:

Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar
Kung Fu Naki

Kofi Kingston

Chris Jericho

William Regal

Edge
Shawn Michaels

Diddums
Jan 31, 2014
Slam Master J
Eric Escobar
Kung Fu Naki
Tyler Reks

Kofi Kingston

Chris Jericho

William Regal

Punk
Cody Rhodes

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Sanguinia posted:

COO Helmsley

HHH isn't the COO (in 2010)!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

ThePariah posted:

HHH isn't the COO (in 2010)!

Right, that was the next year. He was made Executive Senior Advisor in 2010 though.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Push Kofi Kingston

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

Push Kofi Kingston

WHO DA gently caress DA YOU THINK YOU AH? IF YOU WANNA MAKE YER VOICE HEARD FILE A FUCKIN' BALLOT, DON'T GET IN MY FUCKIN EAR ORDERING ME TO PUSH A GODDAMN CHOCOLATE MIDGET LIKE YOU'RE THAT FUCKIN' SECRET BUDDHIST IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy

I Before E posted:

Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar
Jimmy Wang Yang

Kofi Kingston

Chris Jericho

William Regal

CM Punk and John Cena.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Q1: CUTTING DEAD WEIGHT
Tyler Reks
Jillian Hall
Eric Escobar
Kung Fu Naki

Q2: READY TO RUMBLE
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Kofi Kingston

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Chris Jericho

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP
William Regal - We can have Heeltista challenge Christian at WM or somewhere in between it and RR. I think an Edge/Christian feud is money, but I think we could do that without the belt.

Q3: LET'S GET READY
Kofi Kingston
Shawn Michaels

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I'm really enjoying the fact that absolutely everyone has voted to cut Eric Escobar.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

CapnAndy posted:

Slam Master J
Tyler Reks
Jimmy Wang Yang
Charlie Haas

Let's feed Kofi to Sheamus and keep the Cena rematch back for Wrestlemania.

Can we have Chris Jericho lose, go crazy from the loss, and become the High Priest in the Cult of Punk? Because I would like that.

Throw fuckin' Batista in there, give him the belt. We need to swap at least one belt at the Rumble.

Edge
HHH

Too lazy to not vote this.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Xerzes posted:

I'm really enjoying the fact that absolutely everyone has voted to cut Eric Escobar.

Actually, so far Reks is the highest voted with 17 votes to cut. Escobar is a 14, with Hall at 13.
Slam Master J is the runner-up with 11 votes.

E: the WWE and WHC polls have very strong victors, but the ECW title poll could go either way. The board has reviewed the current slate of Rumble nominees, and has put together a few options.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Someone asked for a rundown of the face/heel alignment of our main eventers:
Face:
Matt Hardy
Taker
Cena
HHH
Christian
Kane
Rey
HBK
Kofi

Heel:
Orton
Jericho
Sheamus
Edge
Show
Batista

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Can we fire Matt Hardy and give his entire paycheck to an animal shelter that will provide us with a dog whom we shall name Ruff, The Wrestling Pup and will sit at ringside watching the action every week? I feel like it'd be a better use of the money.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

CapnAndy posted:

Can we fire Matt Hardy and give his entire paycheck to an animal shelter that will provide us with a dog whom we shall name Ruff, The Wrestling Pup and will sit at ringside watching the action every week? I feel like it'd be a better use of the money.

YA KNOW THAT ACTUALLY SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA

FER A CLOWN TO WEAR

AT DA CIRCUS

YA FUCKIN MORON

AH YOU FUCKIN CRAZY, MATT HAHDY IS DA FUTURE OF DA FUCKIN BUSINESS, AND I AN'T FIRING HIM FER NO MAN, I SWEAH TO GAWD!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Ya know what, votes have started to slow down and I have things to do, so Voting is closed, and I will run Raw through ECW right now and then declare the next set of votes.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Please turn Rey Mysterio Heel and make him have a Napoleon complex.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Monday Night Raw: Monday, Week 1, 2010

Announcing team: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

Live from Coca-Cola field in Buffalo, New York.

Dark segment: Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes mock The Highlight Reel, bringing out a Legatron 5000 while Cody poorly sings Fozzy hits. B

Dark match: Sheamus beat Santino Marella in 13:01 by pinfall with a Celtic Cross powerbomb B-

Dark segment: Chris Jericho advertised the upcoming Royal Rumble. "30 men enter, but only one can leave..." A+

As the show starts, John Cena is in the ring, preparing to cut a promo.

"As you all know, in three weeks I have my rematch against Sheamus at the Royal Rumble-"

Suddenly Kofi Kingston's music plays, and he comes out. After doing his entrance, pyro and all, he grabs a mic and begins to speak.

"John, I know you've got your rematch clause, but I've got a little something to say. Today is New Year's Day. It's time for new beginnings, and a time for resolutions. My resolution this year is to win the WWE Title, and I've come out here tonight to challenge Sheamus for a title match at the Royal Rumble!"

"Kofi, I admire your ambition, but there's one thing you've gotta realize. You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger, and YOU DO NOT INTERRUPT JOHN CENA! You can't just come out here, and ask for a title shot!"

Then suddenly, Shane McMahon, current GM of Monday Night Raw, makes his entrance.

"You're right, John, he can't. But what he can do is WIN a title shot. That's why I'm going to make a match for Number One Contendership here tonight, in the main event!" A

Jack Swagger beat Primo in 9:34 by disqualification after Primo assaulted him with a chair. C+

We cut backstage as Randy Orton asks Cody Rhodes to have a celebratory drink with him before his match tonight. Rhodes asks if Randy should be celebrating this early, but Randy replies "With you and Ted by my side, the Legacy shall never fall! HAHAHAHAHAAA!" B+

D-Generation X beat the Dudebusters, Calyen Croft and Trent Beretta, in 8:25 when Shawn Michaels defeated Trent Beretta by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music. B+

After their match, HHH and HBK stay in the ring, and cut a promo.

"You know, Hunter, I don't anybody could beat us for our titles."

"YOU'RE drat RIGHT, SHAWN, NOT LEGACY, NOT THE DUDEBUSTERS, AND CERTAINLY NOT THE HART FOUNDATION!"

"They may be Dungeon trained, but believe me, I know how to deal with Harts."

"HEY-OOOOOOOOOOH!"

They then high five and go backstage. B+

Randy Orton defeated Chris Masters in 14:50 by count out. B+, these two have no chemistry.

Sheamus comes out to the ring and cuts a promo on Kofi Kingston and John Cena.

"You know, Oi'm havin' the toime of moi loife roight now. Not only am Oi the Dobble Dobble Ay Champien, Oi've got tew men chaisin' after moi toitle! An' given the both ov 'em, Oi'd take 'em both! John Cena, you all saw me beat 'im at TLC, so that's done an' dusted. But KOFI? Oh, don't make me larf, fella! That little pipsqueak isn't fit to fetch moi Guinness! Whoever wins tonight, they don't stand a chance in 'ell a takin' moi Dobble Dobble Ay toitle." A

Carlito defeated Mark Henry in 12:34 by pinfall with a Figure Four Leglock. B

Ross and Lawler took a moment to hype the Number One Contenders match between Kofi and Cena tonight. B

Maryse beat Melina in a non-title match in 2:33 by pinfall with a French Kiss. B-

Backstage, Josh Matthews intervewed The Ripper and The Beautiful Nightmare. Before he could say their names, Beautiful Nightmare interrupted him.

"We are no longer the Ripper and the Beautiful Nightmare. It is said that every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. Well, that temptation has come upon us. You now look upon the Pirates: Paul Burchill and the Lady Mary Killegrew Burchill!" C-

Kofi Kingston beats John Cena in 23:09 in a Number One Contendership match by Pinfall via Trouble In Paradise after Sheamus Brogue Kicks Cena on the outside while the ref is distracted. A

B+ This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

I Before E fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

I Before E posted:

Jack Swagger beat Primo in 9:34 by disqualification after he assaulted Primo with a chair. C+

Shouldn't Swagger have lost by DQ?

Not a bad start, overall. Sheamus's written accent is approaching impenetrable, though. That said, it was very easy to read that promo in his voice.

• Locked thread