Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
The cart section really pissed me off since there was little to no instruction on what you were meant to do and it was super easy to fail.

And then at the end of the game they have another cart section which is just as terrible. Seriously there are no other cart sections in the entire game and they suddenly expect you to be brilliant at it.

I do really love the Altair memories though. The last one was really moving, as was the end of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Major_JF posted:

From what I heard you can expect bears.

What caused me to stop playing was game breaking bugs.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

JT Jag posted:

IV is a fantastic pirate adventure game with a half-decent Assassin side-plot.

The best part of 3 was the pirating adventures. Glad to hear they at least learned something from that train wreck.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

KKoserYaks posted:

Altaïr's Sword is available after you complete all the Assassin guild challenges. Strangely enough, Altaïr's Sword is actually a 5/5/5 in AC2 and ACB, but is only a 5/3/4 in this game. Yusuf's Turkish Kijil is actually a 5/5/5, and is much easier to acquire than Altaïr's Sword.

Unlike WH40k, older swords aren't better. However, how did Ezio lose Altair's sword between AC2 and Revelations?

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Sylphid posted:

Part XIX: End of the Line

Click picture or link for video
No commentary over cutscenes

Vicas and Toffile join me for beginning and ending Sequence 8, wherein we finally settle things with Ahmet and take care of all our affairs in Constantinople. Not counting the two multiplayer videos, we're now two videos away from the end of the thread.

Worst part of the game, book ending the game with chariot racing.

• Locked thread