Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I finally got around to watching the most recent episode, and I still think this is the blandest show I have ever seen. I really want to see to what depths this goes, but I think I will let a slight backlog fill up first.

I do like how it seems that the magic is, in general, more science and having money, than it is about finger-waggly, abracadabra, hocus-pocus stuff. Everything is still hand-waved away, but :shrug:.

I really think this show could be good it it stopped the incest, stopped the MC dick-stroking, and gave people personalities, but I am really doubting that will happen. I wonder how much more interesting this show would be while drunk...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Rangpur posted:

Yo so when does the blatant racism and/or Japanese nationalism kick in because that poo poo is never not hilarious to me.

It may have started in the most recent episode when they were talking about blanche and about how the people behind the people were trying to tear the social/economic/military structure of Japan down.

Or I am misreading what they said, but that is how I saw it.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Is that why, in episode 3, the red head girl was so ashamed of him seeing her? I thought that was just general anime-girl syndrome.

I also realized that I have no idea what a single person's name in the anime is. I don't really care about their names since they are all there to :fap: to the main character, but I don't even remember his name.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I got about 5 minutes into this episode, then I wondered why I was still watching.

I answered that question by turning it off and playing video games.

• Locked thread