Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

How are u posted:

This is still nowhere to be seen on HBOGO. This is bullshit, I work very hard for the HBOGO access that I steal from my girlfriend's parents' account :mad:

The first episode is on youtube, at least!

I really liked the first episode! It kind of feels like a cross between The Daily Show and Charlie Brooker's Newswipe or something.

I won't be truly satisfied by it until Andy Zaltzman makes an appearance, though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Ape Agitator posted:

I don't have any clue what kind of show could thrive behind TDS right now. It has to appeal to the TDS people, can sit opposite Colbert and do well, and maintain enough to prop up @Midnight. Maybe they should just rerun old TDS episodes from years gone by.

They should offer Colbert's slot to Wyatt Cenac!

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

BigRed0427 posted:

2012 had the best Title: This Ends Now!

Is Indecision 2004 the only one that they released on DVD? I have it, I wish they'd release more Daily Show/Colbert stuff on DVD.

(It just occurred to me that I've been watching The Daily Show for more than a decade.)

• Locked thread