Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Choosing Brianna Wu for their segment was maybe not the best idea since she is legit crazy. And while I personally think Anita Sarkeesian is a huckster it was good show regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

It's irrelevant if Brianna Wu is crazy; there's no question that she's been threatened and harassed--which is what the segment is about.

Well that maybe true, but it's also true that she has made fake accounts to "troll" herself while playing victim and was openly caught doing it.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

SubCrid TC posted:

I'm not getting into the stupid rear end internet drama that is gamergate, but I think you have to look in the mirror pretty hard if your response to someone being pretty severely harrased involves leading with "Well that may be true but"

My point was that someone like Carolyn Petit would have been a better choice, who got legit death threats for giving GTAV a 9/10.

• Locked thread