Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

I was out of my head so it was out of my hands

I really like his tendency to shush the audience almost immediately after telling a joke. Makes me hope they'll just nix the audience altogether at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

Sinteres posted:

awkward interruptions in his sermon in which he we know he's telling a joke because he's shouting dialogue (seriously, his non-sequitur asides sometimes remind me of Family Guy "remember that time when?" bits)

This is my least favorite part of the show, for sure. It's fortunately very minor, though.

I can't think of any examples off the top of my head, but a random outburst like "You can't spell selfie without self, prussia! You just can't!" while looking off to the side and maybe doing a :nyd:

I don't remember him doing that very often in the old Bugles, but he has started doing it in the newer ones.

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

fadam posted:

That bit from The Rock last night killed me.

Plus I had no idea John Spencer was in that.

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

Open up google maps, type in "tanning" and pan around the rural US (especially the Ohio River Valley). There's basically a tanning salon in every town big enough to have a gas station.

• Locked thread