Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Oi, oi, give me a break..." Sariya slowly lifts from her bed, yawning and stretching herself while trying to get full control of her senses. She hated the goddamn Rooster that woke all the village up at dawn so much that she considered freezing the stupid bird into an ice cube, but she never could get it. She extends her hand, and a small ice crystal forms atop it.

"Heh, think I'm almost done learning the cool spells." She says while taking a look at the spellbook she snatched from the library downstairs. Sariya usually took those every night and spent hours reading and learning the spellcraft on them, avoiding the other disciples that her father taught. "That kind of power... That's mine alone."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Rarrgh! God loving damnit, leave me alone, dad!" Sariya yells back, but eventually leaves her room and heads downstairs, her lavender hair still messy, but her day clothes on perfect condition. "So those are the losers who are going to fix the barrier? The brat who keeps taking the books I want, the musclehead, horn girl, noble brat and the Ilmater freak." The girl snorts as she examines the group disdainfully from the staircase. "It's okay, dad. I just need to freeze that stupid plant so it doesn't scream and we can bring it here pronto."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya lifts two middle fingers, one at William and another at Alena. "Get bent, bitches."

---

The witch is silent during most of the quick travel to the gate, looking around and waiting for any opportunity for one of her companions to lower their guards. "I ain't into dwarves, Sandbar." This doesn't stop her from grabbing one of the XXX barrels. "Hell yase! Dad never let me drink. This quest is finally getting good!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Meh." Sariya just picks up a small blue wand with a crystal on the end of it. She pilfered it from her father's stash before leaving Nellen, and it turned out to be useful much earlier than she anticipated. The wand touches the river, and it quickly starts to freeze, forming a small icy bridge 10-foot long. "Well, that's it I guess."

Using my Wand of Frost daily utility. Two squares worth of icy terrain are made!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Huh, guess it's not enough." Sariya shrugs and casts another quick spell, and a small crystalline solution forms on the witch's foot soles. She walks off the end of the icy bridge, eventually reaching the other side. "Done my part! Now you guys find a way to cross!"

Walking to the edge of the ice bridge and casting Water Walk. Even if it's difficult terrain, Sariya manages to walk to the shore easily!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya simply looks for any traces of displaced vegetation. Dad couldn't even put a friggin' sign to tell them the way, couldn't he? drat it. Still, she is remarkably drier than her companions, and still keeps chuckling at the moistness of Sully and the others.

Nature: 1d20+8 19

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya crosses her arms as they enter the ruins. Visiting those is fun and all, but the Mandragora definitely is not here. But hey, dicking around this place could be fun. "Yo, if there's a guardian or whatever, it means he's guarding something valuable." She smirks and follows Sully downstairs. Even if things go downhill, the big guy at least can keep whatever is down there busy enough for her to beat feet.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Oh hell, goddamn fairy led us to a trap!" Sariya grunts as Sully is dragged by the Vine, but continue following the group as they head further inside the building. "Also if we woke up the Mandragora, pretty sure we would be vomiting blood or now, idiot."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Hey, hornhead. Her brother is definitely going to attack us, you know. What are you going to do if it happens?" Sariya says dryly as she readies her wand. "Because I'm pretty sure we are going to have to defend ourselves."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Watch out, you shrimp." Sariya sneers back at William. "Ya might end up serving as a shield either you want or not." The girl lifts her wand and summons a large icy cloud that freezes and wither the vines that separated the group from Sully. "You can thank my rear end for that, big guy!"

Casting Chilling Cloud at F-33, using Enlarge Spell to make it a Burst 2 but reducing damage by -2. It doesn't matter much since it already deals 3 damage and clears a lot of room!

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 28/28 (THP: )          AC:   17    Passive Insight: 19
Surges: 6/6(V: 7)          For:  12    Passive Perception: 14
Initiative: +1   	  Ref:  17    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6   	          Will: 17    Vision: Low-Light

At Will			Encounter			     Daily
Chilling Cloud       [ ] Hamadryad Aspects             [ ] Augury
Ray of Frost         [ ] Glorious Presence             [ ] Acid Arrow
                     [ ] Suggestion                    [ ] Feather Fall
                     [ ] Water Stride                       
                     [ ] Spook  
                     [ ] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Familiar: Goo-goo the Ooze, grants +2 to dungeoneering and Resist Acid 5. 

Item Powers

Psyweave Cloth (Daily, Minor): Gain resist 5 to everything until EoTN.
Wand of Frost (Daily, Trigger: Hitting enemy with Cold Power): Target is immobilized (Save Ends).
(Encounter, Minor): Freezes 2 squares of water into solid ice.
Runic Robe (Gain +1 to arcana, +1 damage to damage with arcane powers until EoTN after using
second wind.)
Reading Spectacles (Can read any language)

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
+2 against effects that daze, dominate, or stun
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)
Gain 2 THP after using an Encounter/Daily power.
Ignore difficult terrain if forested.
+5 Endurance to resist starvation, thirst and suffocation. 

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Ha ha! Don't get all close or you become easy targets, you idjits!" Sariya snickers as the spores get on the group's face. She then keeps walking alongside the wall, and a strange bump form on the girl's clothes. Emerging from one of her sleeves is a small pile of green slime, who shoots a large blob of acid that explodes between the eye-stalks, showering them in corroding liquid. "gently caress 'em up, Goo-goo!"

Moving to B-37 and casting an enlarged Melting Pool at G-42, hitting both Eyestalks and clearing a lot more vines since it's a Burst 2!

Melting Pool vs Fortitude: 1d20+7 16 1d8+5 7 (Hits!)

Also I get 1 temp hp due to Sensate, whatever.

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 28/28 (THP: 1/1)       AC:   17    Passive Insight: 19

[ ] Water Stride                       
                     [ ] Spook  
                     [x] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

Wand of Frost (Daily, Trigger: Hitting enemy with Cold Power): Target is immobilized (Save Ends).
Runic Robe (Gain +1 to arcana, +1 damage to damage with arcane powers until EoTN after using
second wind.)

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 21:14 on May 3, 2014

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya lets out a torrent of curses once being splashed by the spewer, although her green familiar manages to drink up some of it before it hit her. "C****f**** A******!" She says while letting out an icy jolt of light at the Stalk, only to miss it completely. "F***d****s***c***s!!" She says while weaving her wand for a bit and sending the beam back, freezing and withering the stalk!

Ray of Frost vs Fortitude: 1d20+7 9 1d6+12 17

Crap. Using an action point to reroll my attack.

Ray of Frost vs Fortitude: 1d20+7 21

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 22/28 (THP: )          AC:   17    Passive Insight: 19
Initiative: +1   	  Ref:  17    Action Points: 0

[ ] Water Stride                       
                     [ ] Spook  
                     [x] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

second wind.)

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)
Enemies hit by Cold Spells get -2 in fortitude saves. 

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 15:38 on May 5, 2014

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Hahahaha! gently caress you, plant bitch!" Sariya says as she sheathes her wand back, a ferocious smile even though she just got singed with acid. "Yo, if you are going to eat the Fairy, at least lemme make a popsicle out of it, too." She pauses for a bit. "Wait a minute, you are the idiot who wanted to come here for starters, you musclebound freak! Why the hell are you talking like that?"

Using one surge to go back to full health, got five left.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya lifts her eyebrow upon seeing the spider-boy and the mound creature playing, not just because of the strangeness of the situation, but also because she feels like she remembered that laughing creature from somewhere else. A past incarnation, perhaps? She read about those once somewhere. "Wait, there you go again hogging the loving books, pipsqueak. Argh, you know what, keep it." She whispergrunts at William.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Who the gently caress you think you are, spider-idiot? Do you know where the Mandragora is? Because if not, do like a spider can and get away from here with your idiot mountain friend." Sariya snarls at Anden and Willard. "I'm not in the mood to play with the likes of you right now."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"I don't care for no god, but I'm gonna gently caress you both up!" Sariya grunts as she lifts her wand, conjuring another green acid glob and throwing it right at the spider boy, exploding on his head and showering both him and Willard with Acid!. "Boo-fuckin-ya!"

Using Acid Arrow on Anden! Acid Arrow vs Reflex: 1d20+8 24 2d8+7 17 damage on him and creating a burst that deals Acid Arrow Secondary Attack vs Reflex: 1d20+8 20 1d8+7 12 damage on Willard. Both of them are taking Ongoing 5 Acid damage (Save ends)

pre:
Sariya   						 
Surges: 5/6(V: 7)          For:  12    Passive Perception: 14

[ ] Water Stride                       
                     [ ] Spook  
                     [ ] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

second wind.)

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Man it would really suck to get hit by that if I just charged in like an idiot, wouldn't it?" Sariya says with a mocking grin as she conjures a swirling crystal cloud atop the earth monster and the spider boy! Willard itself doesn't seem to be affected by it, but the freezing cold starts to numb Anden's body.

Using Chilling Cloud at C-61. It doesn't hit friendlies so only Willard and Anden are affected.
Chilling Cloud vs Fortitude: 2#1d20+8 14 18 5 5

It misses Willard but Anden takes 5 Cold Damage and gets -2 on attack rolls and fort saves until end of next turn!

pre:
Sariya   						 

[ ] Water Stride                       
                     [ ] Spook  
                     [ ] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

second wind.)

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 12, 2014

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"'Murder among friends'? You still killed a person, you friggin psycho!" Sariya yells at Alena, still quite appalled at the whole thing. "I mean... gently caress! I... I did some things back in the village. I stole dad's books. I beat up the younger kids. I was the one who spread the rumor four years ago that William still wet his bed... But I never killed someone who could talk." She takes the robe from the webbing and puts it on her backpack, intent on changing it as soon as she gets a more private moment.

"Cripes."

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 23/28 (THP: )          AC:   17    Passive Insight: 19

Ray of Frost         [ ] Glorious Presence             [x] Acid Arrow
                     [ ] Water Stride                       
                     [ ] Spook  
                     [ ] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

Psyweave Cloak (Daily, Minor): Gain resist 5 to everything until EoTN.
Smooth-Flat Robe (Daily, Trigger: Enemy hits with Melee Attack): Shift any unoccupied square 
Adjacent to the Enemy that triggered the Attack.

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 23:54 on May 16, 2014

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya massages the large bump that formed on the op of her head. loving ceiling rock... That will probably make a mark, although the acid burns on her left arm at least stopped itching. "We could have just cold-cocked him or something. Crap. Forget about it." And who gives a drat for that stupid rock that the fanatic girl was holding? "I came here to take the Mandragora, not trash. Hey, Fairies! You better take us to the real plant now!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Don't drink it all, you goddamn alcoholics!" Sariya grumbles as she stays somewhat afar from the Mandragora. "We can keep some of it in there so the plant doesn't dry of thirst inside. And who knows, maybe it won't scream if it's drunk..."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Is the musclehead actually brain damaged? Sariya just rolls her eyes at his drunken provocation and heads with the others back to the Crystal Girl chamber. "What others? If you mean the spider oval office, SOMEONE just stabbed his heart." She says in an annoyed tone while taking a closer look to the runes in the pillar. Huh, they might be something quite magick-y.

Arcana: 1d20+12 29

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Guess the gem that William is carrying is the key that would let her out." Sariya mumbles as she crosses her arms. "If we want to let her out, anyway."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Taking things, huh? Sariya can't help but look at the robe on her backpack and the stuff that her companions pilfered. But heck, Sariya is no heroine, and she knows that. The other village kids might have that kind of delusion, but she knows better than that. "Wait... we? You are free to go or whatever. We got the Mandragora, so it's back home for us." The witch makes a dismissive gesture at the girl. "Shoo, shoo."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya follows the plant girl to where the Mandragora is being unearthed, and almost has a panic attack before the creature wakes up, only to be interrupted. Well, that's one problem down, but... "We are going to kidnap the tree guy's sister? What if he tries to follow us as well?" She says, raising an eyebrow. "Dad will probably get pissed if we..." Sariya then suddenly pauses, as her mental gears start to turn. "Let's take her with us."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya finds a way to change her clothes before they leave, her former purple robe now substituted by the black (and well-ironed?) one that she picked up on the cobwebs. Seems like they are taking the plant with her, huh? Well, that might be be for the best, she thinks while imagining how pissed Marco would be. Her rest is short but she manages to make the most of it. The Witch never knew why she needed less rest than the others but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Still, no rest is good enough to make fighting this loving plants again a good thing.

"Oh for gently caress's sake!" She says while taking her Wand and sending a freezing cloud at the midst of a vine cluster, clearing a lot of those by freezing them as she runs forward.

Using an Enlarged Chilling Cloud at G-31, It's a Burst 2. Also moving to G-36!

Chilling Cloud vs Fortitude: 1d20+8 21 4 damage

pre:
Sariya   						 

[ ] Water Stride                       
                     [ ] Spook  
                     [ ] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

Smooth-Flat Robe (Daily: Trigger: You are hit by a Melee Attack.): You may Shift to any unoccupied 
square Adjacent to the Enemy that triggered the Attack.

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 16:21 on May 21, 2014

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya gets to the top floor miraculously unscathed. Goodness gracious! At least she was pretty lucky getting out of there and of course she won't get brutally effed over by destiny once she gets out of there.

History: 1d20+11 19
Nature: 1d20+8 14
Perception: 1d20+4 10

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Yo, horn! I'll pay you back later, but don't bother trying to hold that on me." Sariya says when Lerissa manages to take the vines away from her stomach... And getting stabbed for her troubles. She rolls her eyes at Alena's little speech and just leans on a rock, watching the temple collapse. "What the gently caress was that thing anyway?"

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 36/36 (THP: )          AC:   18    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 6/6(V: 7)          For:  13    Passive Perception: 17
Initiative: +1   	  Ref:  18    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6   	          Will: 18    Vision: Low-Light

[ ] Water Stride                  [ ] Acid Mire     
                     [ ] Spook  
                     [ ] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

Smooth-Flat Robe (Daily: Trigger: You are hit by a Melee Attack.): You may Shift to any unoccupied 

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)
+4 AC against attacks of opportunity when using powers.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Shuuuut the gently caress up you overgrown weed!" Sariya grumbles to Sister as she makes the question barrage on the way back to the village. She thought that the fairy that Alena brought with her would be annoying, but turns out she's not nearly as much as the drat plant girl!

---

Once they arrive on Sariya's house, she just crosses her arms, frowning back at Marco once she notices his eyes upon her... But is surprised by the sudden hug. "H-hey, knock it off, dad." She weakly says, barely concealing the fact she's actually glad of it. So glad that she actually obeys him this time, going back to her room for some better rest... But not before setting a small candle on the floor, lighting it as she conjures on mystical powers. "So... Will the Mandragora be enough to protect this place?"

Using Augury to make this question! Sariya will get a ~mysticl clue (as written on the power description)~ about the future that will answer the question.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Is that... A noose? Ok, that's some real bad Juju right there, Sariya thinks to herself before going to sleep.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya's... Ice... Sense? Strikes! She takes a look outside of her window and notices William, Victe and Sully. "HEY ASSHOLES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

W-what? What does the pipsqueak knows about them? Marco never spoke about the rest of her family before... She quickly hurries out of her bedroom, although not quick enough to make any sudden sounds. Once she gets in the library, however, she gets but a few inches away from William, staring him intently. "You. Talk what you know. NOW."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

Sariya doesn't sit, just staring at William, waiting for him to finish his story... And frowning as much as she can when he does. "What the hell are you saying? That dad killed mom for a ritual? Do you have any evidence other than this stupid book?" She scowls while slapping the book out of William's hands. "If you try to pull that kind of prank on me again I'm going to freeze your crotch, dweeb!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"You come to my house and insult me and my family?! You little poo poo, I'm going to loving kill you!" Sariya says as she tries to punch William in the face, only to be interrupted by the loud thud caused by Sully's door breaking . "What the gently caress!? YOU COULD HAVE KNOCKED, YOU PIECE OF poo poo!" And then he tries to slam the warded door on Marco's study. That... That is too much. Sariya lifts her wand, completely possessed by anger. "YOU ALL GET THE gently caress OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Headbutt: 1d20+2 10 1d4 4

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Ow!" Sariya is sent back by William's punch. "Did you just punch a girl, you little poo poo?! Well, I'm going to do worse than that!" She starts blasting icy beams at him as he escape the library, pursuing the bookworm. "STOP RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE poo poo!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"What the gently caress are you doi-" Sariya stops chasing William after she hears the opening sound, turning her head to Victe. "How the hell did you do that? I've tried to open it for months!" The temptation of entering the room is bigger than her anger, and she thus heads inside the chamber. The whole atmosphere, however, just makes her confused... What the hell kind of place is that? "What... What is that for?" She mumbles after finding the four-armed man and the corpse statues. The girl just stares at them, frozen in shock, only to be awakened by Marco's sudden appearance. "Dad?! What are you doing?"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"FATHER!" Sariya steps forward, teary-eyed with anger and denial. "Are... Are you really sacrificing people to keep the Fey out? We were sent to take the Mandragora so you could do that?!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Dad, this is really messed u-" Sariya is about to say before she gets hammered in the face by Sully's fist. "MOTHERFUCKER!" She yells while taking out her wand and sending a blob of acid at both the muscled man and her father, bursting upon their feet! "Give me some loving answers, now!"

Moving to M-13 and using Melting Pool at Sully and Marco!

Melting Pool vs Fortitude: 2#1d20+9 20 22 1d8+7 Hits both for 8 damage!

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 36/36 (THP: 2 )          AC:   18    Passive Insight: 20

[ ] Spook  
                     [x] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jun 6, 2014

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

What the hell, the god that Victe kept talking about was the real deal? She seems to be too unconscious to care, though. "gently caress, Arse, poo poo, oval office... Uh... Twat... gently caress!" Sariya keeps cursing out of spite as she grabs her wand and lets out a freezing bolt at Marco. "STOP ATTACKING! STAND RIGHT THE gently caress DOWN, DAD! AND IF ANY OF YOU KILL HIM YOU ARE NEXT!" She yells before the bolt explodes as it hits the warlock, covering him with rime.

Ray of Frost vs Fortitude: 1d20+9 20 1d6+8 12 damage and he's slowed!

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 24/36 (THP: 2 )          AC:   18    Passive Insight: 20

[ ] Spook  
                     [x] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"Ah loving hell!" Sariya looks at the statue, then at Clara with the mandragora. "Someone stop that idiot before she wakes up that thing!" The witch snarls as she sends out a blast of icy energy at the statue, trying to freeze it in place... Although it seems that might not work with something made of stone.

Ray of Frost vs Fortitude: 1d20+9 12 1d6+8 14 Miss against the statue, it seems.

pre:
Sariya   						 
HP: 24/36 (THP: 2 )          AC:   18    Passive Insight: 20

[ ] Spook  
                     [x] Melting Pool              
                     [ ] Second Wind

Item Powers

Conditionals/Resists:

Resist 5 Cold.
Resist 5 Acid (Familiar)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sariya

"DAD!" Sariya cries out in horror as Marco is impaled by the blade from his back. She instantly picks her wand and lets out another icebolt at the statue, freezing the statue's feet. "LET HIM DOWN YOU PIECE OF poo poo!"

Ray of Frost vs Fortitude: 1d20+9 22 1d6+8 14

• Locked thread