Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EonBlueApoc
Oct 13, 2006
I play straight up.

Iron_Chef posted:

Also do I need to buy another starter to get more dice for the starter characters, or a those included in the boosters (should they ever become available)? Because that seems rough buying boosters and getting characters that are already in the starter set.

BJPaskoff posted:

I opened over two dozen boosters and haven't gotten any dice for the starter set characters. It looks like the trade-off for the cheap price point is that you'll need to buy two starters to get more than two dice for each starter character.

There is one more uncommon version of each of the starter characters. You can see them on the checklist you get with the starter. The fact that there is only one version of each of those characters peppered in the boosters with all of the 3-ofs makes them a little more 'rare', but you can get more dice for those characters this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread