Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
LGS restocked today so I finally got some stuff! One starter and a grav feed netted me Tsarina and one more die for each starter character. Excited to deck build and get in some matches.

Do we think secondary market prices will go down once more product is readily available?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Uncanny X-Men starter mock up from The Dice Tower:

quote:

In order this is what I see: pyro, angel?, quicksilver, marvel girl, psylocke, sentinel, iceman, toad, bishop, mr. Sinister, cable, juggernaut, scarlet witch, white queen and namor. If I could just be sure about that second die

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Anyone at GenCon want to trade rares or some poo poo?

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Tempo is hard for me to learn as well. I try to attack early and often, keeping my bag small by fielding sidekicks for the chump block, so my unblocked attackers get back into my hand quickly.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Tradesies:

Rare Wants: Mystique, Nova, Green Goblin.

OP Wants: Teamwork, all characters.

Rare Haves: Distraction (3), Gambit (2), Silver Surfer (2), Magneto (3), War Machine, Wolverine, Angel, Doctor Doom, Doctor Octopus, Nightcrawler, Hawkeye.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Anyone is Los Angeles want to carpool down to San Diego for the WizKids Open?

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Also looking for rare Nova if anyone has one for trade.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Other thoughts? Rare Nova is a monster!!! I think we currently have 3 of him.

Well if y'all are interested in trading one of them to me, send me a PM. ;)

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Game Empire Pasadena has an inordinate amount of UnX on preorder if you are in the SouthLand.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

MisterPhoton posted:

This means each time you field anything, he does 1 damage.

This is true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Out of the same grav feed?

• Locked thread