Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PROTOSTORM!!!
Oct 24, 2010
Went down to the local game store after the move down to arizona, they announced getting in a box of starters so I was there next day and picked up a set. Pretty cool game and although I'm disappointed by the lack of characters, it is so cheap that buying a handful of starters and shifting around spare/unwanted dice seems easy enough. Also you can seemingly grab an easy 15~ dollar lot off eBay that has a complete set of the current commons and complementing dice if you really want to bus through that kinda thing.

If boxes are still rare even after the may reprint finally made it, someone drop a line and I'll see if I can snag anything else at the shop, anyone that wanted a copy pre-ordered it so there are a few starter boxes still sitting around last I saw. Only saw a single booster brick on display though, unsure if they have more ready to go or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PROTOSTORM!!!
Oct 24, 2010

EdsTeioh posted:

Do they still have these? I don't have PMs.

Sorry, you posted this on boardgame day, I was down at the shop getting gnarly with splendor and poo poo instead of posting on SA.

I will check in, I saw a few boxes but they were taken off the display, but they had some behind the desk so I will check next time I am out there.

• Locked thread