Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

This seems cool, and I definitely liked Quarriors once it got some errata, but I'm not quite understanding the collectible model. In that example picutre, where there are three dice on Dr Octopus, you would have to get a Dr Octopus card in three different packs to get that amount of dice?

Do I need two starter packs if I want to have enough for two people to play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I want to try it but it's either not actually out in my area or targets just haven't put the booster packs on shelves yet. I wouldn't be surprised if other people are having issues finding the game at all right now.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Campbell posted:

Which I find crazy since what seems like a large part of the community for this game are buying boxes of boosters instead of 1 of the 60 packs in a booster. Maybe it's just a bgg echo chamber effect misleading me (very possible), but really the Starter Shortage just seems strategic by Wizkids to try and whip up a frenzy.

I've played Heroclix for years, Wizkids is too incompetent to intentionally do something like this.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

OrangeKing posted:

Pretty much. I'd love to give this a try, but I've never actually seen any product in person. Maybe the whole world is playing a practical joke on me :tinfoil:

Same here. This game might as well not exist.

• Locked thread