Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i got gobby today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

a store got a box i bought the whole thing

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i got three supre rares today

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

jodai posted:

Out of how many packs?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

then i got some more and got some other nice things, so 40 total

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

WerrWaaa posted:

Out of the same grav feed?

no 15 from one then the others from another store

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

they arent the same. sentinel would be unvlockable. hes unvlockable vs the other set with no villains too but no 1 says u cant bring goblin along

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i searxhed all the sentinels and none of them are unblock able vs no villains btw

they all just gently caress over x men so idk wtf you were playing.....

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

your opponent can use his ability

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Everblight posted:

And Moat affects both players equally! :hurr: Brilliant! Balance issues solved, no need to consider how one side might set up their team to abuse the gently caress out of a broken ramp ability to buy a 7-drop on turn two. Glad we solved this conundrum, guess everyone can just keep playing without needing to worry about how every deck has to pack a die they have no intention of ever buying, just for the global ability that warps the format.

if they buy a 7 drop on turn 2 their cheating

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

cool, thanks for the neat trick, cheers

gonna keep gobby-bombing x players to death before they ever get their big guy out lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I think they changed it so you have a transition zone on the other players turn as well now, but I could be wrong.

that's what i thought too, limiting it to 6 on turn 2, but i looked it up and thats not the case which is cool. really wasted on trying to get a single 7 though imo, except maybe an early sky-rider if you used his global t1 to just knock their teeth out lol

• Locked thread