Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Pretty in Pink Perfection Realness <<< this one~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

OMG there is a second season of work of art?? Yaaay :sun:

derp I want to help with your power~ posts posts~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

The game just started! My new job rules~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Auburn!

I wanted pink ;;;;

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

idk who is scum :(

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Zzzzz good morning yay game is happening now.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

##vote 50

I don't think Foo is scum.

50's hashing out of the vote is p fluffy and I don't agree with it.

Also ~feeling~

Happy Saturday.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

I'm a good lady :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Ixtlilton posted:

Are you, yuming? Why didn't you respond to my questions the other day? Do you have a response now?
No I don't I don't have my head in this game :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Oh hey I found something yay I was all sad at myself for being terrible~

I think Poque reads scummy D1 because his case sounds like it comes from an informed pov.

Theory: as scum Poque believed derps claim and decided to bus Foo.

Poque posted:

I don't believe that he actually thinks derp's fakeclaim was harmful to town or that lying (as the game starts) is specifically not town-friendly. basically Uradd has it right:

This is the proper reaction to have, not trying to push it into scummy territory.

basically the second chunk of stuff Ixt posted above

Poque posted:

You asked and answered your own question... "generating discussion good for town". The more reactions to things we have to go off of, whether real or made up, the better. You can judge how people would act in a situation if they think the situation is actually happening.

I don't read Foo as questioning derp's intent at all, actually. I voted him specifically for trying to pin derp's lie as not town friendly.

He doesn't try to put it against derp's intent whatsoever - he tries to blindly paint all lies as non-town, which is untrue. And quite possibly a lie.

Poque posted:

50 pretty unambiguously hashed out what was suspicious about Foo and why he considered it a good case, I don't know how you could call it "fluffy" if you read it
>:|

Poque posted:

Would gladly do yummy but no way that's happening
Strange comment at EOD.

aaa hmmm idk.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

derp and Ixi obv town. 50 eh I don't think he's scum after today.

Poque I like my ~theory~ on. Asiina's ideas seem sincere. bowmore is in this game?

I chose ##vote Poque

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

I'm tired!!

I changed my mind about 50 because I don't think he's scum OMG why is that so hard to understand~

Informed POV: scum would suspect derp to be telling the truth about his role D1 because his result was accurate from their perspective. Knowing that, bussing foo would be a ~clever move~

That's my working theory. Those three quotes inspired me that is why I quoted them.

I didn't noticed bowmore was a replacement hi bowmore :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Poque posted:

Like this is really, really bad. What is the point of that last post? Is it to make it seem like it's a PoE vote on me by just mentioning people as total throwaways even when they don't even make sense? And why should you feel like you have to make the vote feel PoE when you presented a [terrible] case in the post before it?
~my case is good~

I'm gonna read magazines then go to sleep. The forums are blocked at my new job, so sorry for being lazy.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Poque posted:

You changed your mind but specifically said "after today". so what about that post changed your mind? What about any post changed your mind?

you say an informed POV scum would suspect derp to be telling the truth about his role but quoted me saying that not believing it was the right move.
I said I changed my mind that is all~

I'm speaking from the situation where you're scum. What you fabricated has no bearing on my case, it's the knowledge and strategy behind it.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't think yuming is scum, she did a TABP for her with the weird case on Poque.
What is TABP?

I like my idea but idk idk I am just trying to come up with something. The votes on Foo look the same to me.

I will be back later tonight but OMG stop voting me tia.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Asiina posted:

I wanted to vote yuming while she was lurking and I want to vote her now that she is making a nonsense case.

##vote yuming
Maybe I want to vote you for making ~nonsense~ case so rude, I'm trying, ugh >:|

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

okokok stop voting me ok??

My perspectives things makes sense to me but I guess not to anyone else so~ I am reading thread again!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

I like my idea on Poque? idg why it doesn't make sense but I explain one more time and then move on.

When derp first claim scum would be nervous about the potential he was telling the truth. Then, when he chose Ixi and foo, and produced a correct result, they'd know he was telling the truth. I think that Poque was trying to capitalize on that knowledge by going along with derp's result even though he claimed it to be fake. He was aligning himself with the "right" side of things. The fact foo ended up lynched was mostly a product of apathy.

derp Ixi and 50 are town because duh. Pecota ~feels~ town. Who does that leave...

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Ok so Asiina~

Asiina posted:

I'm not really feeling 50 or Foo. I think Foo is wrong about derp's lie and it being bad, but I also think that would be a strange thing for scum to focus on.

50 I don't really have too much of an opinion on, but I'm not seeing anything very scummy about what he's said.

Honestly day 1 is a clusterfuck and I'm personally more likely to put my attention on lurkers than people having a fight.

Using that metric I'd say yuming or uradd based on feelings.

Once again sorry for lurking myself. If I don't get murdered today/tonight I will be home tomorrow and will be able to be much more active.
This is neutral in it's own but the comment on Foo peaked my interest. The way Asiina is talking down the case reads scummy.

cont'd vv

Asiina posted:

I think I see it but I'm more willing to give it a pass.

From what I understand Foo seems to not be overly familiar with derp and the crazy things he sometimes does. He didn't like the fact that derp was fakeclaiming that two people were different alignments, cause even though derp almost immediately said it was a joke it could have lead to a bad turbo.

People against Foo seem to be overstating this as saying Foo is claiming that all lies are anti-town, which Foo said that's not what he means.

I think the argument against Foo is a stretch which is why I don't want to go along with it.

I have to go to my afternoon sessions now (woo conferences) but I'll try to be around near deadline. In case I'm not I'm going to chose to ##vote yuming based on the hunch from my last post.

Asiina posted:

Goddamnit

##vote foo
Actually no she defends him to the point I don't think it's scummy it sounds real. More town than scum.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Uradd posted:

I think every game ive ever started with derp has had day 0/1 cop type shenanigans and its amusing to me that people are considering his 'claim' as truthfacts
re: perspectives I can see this as scum trying to discredit derp's claim.

Uradd posted:

Why? Because he doesn't like derps... derpiness?
In response to 50's vote on foo. This is more subtle than Asiina-- Uraad didn't want people to believe derp's claim but he didn't want to take a hard stance on it.

bowmore hasn't done anything to make me think otherwise, certainly.

##vote bowmore

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PS I really can't post at work aside from on my phone, and I'm busy tomorrow evening. But I will be checking the thread so, let me give input ok? tia.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

bowmore posted:

huh?

##vote yuming

I wasn't going to vote you but now I have to
This is scummy!!

I'm the cop fifty is town gn.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

I'm posting from my phone on break!

I don't see a scum motivation for Murmur claiming here. Different sanities is best bet, and I still think bowmore is scum!

I probably won't be around at EOD, or much at all this evening tbh.

Also suspicious of Poque still.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Poque posted:

how on earth does this make any sense at all? yuming claimed cop and Murmur countered, where is the scum motivation in that? Especially for a scumteam that's already down a member from Foo getting lynched on day 1? That's throwing yourself into 100% certainty lynch mode on day 3 just for a chance to lynch the cop on day 2. It makes no sense.
^^ this is my thinking as well.

And I'm off!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

HEY IM NOT SCUM SO >:|||

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

(let's lynch bowmore not me tia!)

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Because I don't think MT is scum I think bowmore is scum! It makes sense if she's insane and I'm sane which is my current working theory~

bowmore is scum because http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3629517&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post429339478

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

I mean seriously this makes perfect sense from my pov. Think about it there's no reason for MT to CC me as scum, but I think I am sane cop.

So we lynch bowmore because he is scummy and~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Power of Pecota posted:

Does anyone have any thoughts about this beyond what I'm assuming is the same "it's just 50 being 50" that I'm thinking? Will hammer if not.
Rude!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

:ghost: I am bad but at least I tried. It was an ok try :sparkles: :ghost:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

I hate being scum >:|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

I thought the cop claim was a good idea because I thought derp's role was the cop. Alas, it worked until Murmur claimed :sparkles:

• Locked thread