Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

i'll be a drag queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Eight Dollars posted:

Hollywood Drunken Afterparty Realness

I'll go with this one, I wish i had made it in time for the hair metal :argh:

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

This is gonna get CRAZY who wants a cocktail?

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

Confirming that I am a guy in this game who will be posting more tomorrow.

Also this

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

I think every game ive ever started with derp has had day 0/1 cop type shenanigans and its amusing to me that people are considering his 'claim' as truthfacts

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

The fanciest of fakeclaims. At least you generated a small amount of content.

Is anyone around? Ernest? I'm done with school forever and ever unless I decide to go to grad school some day which is actually pretty likely, but still, I have time. We could post songs about how we feel about this game, that'd be cool.

Im half around. Phone posts hooray. Derps random ness usually atleast makes content, I was just amused but the serious debate stemming from it.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Eight Dollars posted:

The boxes are:
  • Auburn
  • Burgundy
  • Crimson
  • Fuchsia
  • Magenta
  • Pink
  • Rose
  • Scarlet

Good luck!

Are there boxes left? oh god crimson!

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

or nevermind ; ; always the bridesmaid

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Poque posted:

I don't believe that he actually thinks derp's fakeclaim was harmful to town or that lying (as the game starts) is specifically not town-friendly. basically Uradd has it right:

This is the proper reaction to have, not trying to push it into scummy territory.
including kill protection
basically the second chunk of stuff Ixt posted above

I always like it when people say ive got stuff right, but I dont know poque, I think the hurt is just too fresh :mad:

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

50 pounds of bread posted:

##vote foo

I'm actually very down with that.

Why? Because he doesn't like derps... derpiness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Sorry I have been absent, I just started a new position at work and expected that I would have more time to post at my desk but that hasn't worked out, ive messaged 8$ for a replacement im gonna have to bow out until work calms down, sorry errybody

• Locked thread