Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

It's that time again. The skies have opened up and the call has been sent out. Some who answer will go on to glory. Others will have to sit their asses down and shut the hell up.

Twelve of the fishiest, funniest and fiercest queens have gathered on the set of RuPaul's Drag Race to showcase their Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent to try for the greatest honor in reality television history. They'll win a variety of makeup products, a beautiful crown and, of course, ONE HUNNED DOLLAS. Unfortunately there is a group of contestants who are trying to ruin the competition - losers from past seasons who hate the very thought of any of these talented ladies winning and want to take down the show from the inside. Will the rest of the queens be able to stop the sabotage without sweating off their makeup? Stay tuned...

~*Welcome to RuPaul's Drag Mafia: A Game of Mafia for 12 Players*~

This is a pretty standard mafia game that may possibly have a few slight twists and turns! There will be day events. There will be shouting. There will be some of you serving fish on a platter and others who come out wearing trash bags with sequence on them (that is spelled correctly in Drag Race lingo btw).

Hosting this game will be the Supermodel of the World, RuDollars! Cohosting this game is my best squirrelfriend, Michelle VivaNovage!

Not cohosting is Santino Rice but I put a bald wig on a coat hanger with a leather jacket hanging from it so it'll be like he's here.

SA rules and standard mafia rules apply: no talking out of thread, no copy-pasting PMs, no toxxing, no editing. Fake actions are okay and fun, unless they are designed to be thought of as real actions (no fake vigging or all that). Unlike my last game you will not get drunk or take drugs and die. We don't do that on Drag Race.

Some specifics:
  • Days will be 72 hours at the start before changing into 48 hours later.
  • Nights will be 24 hours or whenever all actions are submitted.
  • Deadlines will usually be at 10 p.m. EST.
  • Don't lurk like crazy. You'll be warned/replaced/modkilled if you are constantly making less than 5 posts per gameday (barring crazy turbo stuff of course).
  • The thread will be locked after the flip. You can talk post-hammer if you'd like before that happens.

And don't gently caress it up!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 01:10 on May 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Bring Back... My Girls
  1. 50 pounds of bread
  2. Asiina
  3. Captain Foo
  4. Ernie.
  5. Ixtlilton
  6. kaschei
  7. Murmur Twin
  8. Poque
  9. Power of Pecota
  10. Uradd who is now bowmore
  11. uranus
  12. yuming

A typical vanilla town flip in this game will be something like...
Four Dollars (Tammy Brown), Sickening-Aligned Vanilla Queen sashayed away DX!

Episode Summary
Captain Foo (Mimi Imfirst) Booger Shady Ape sashayed away Episode 1!
Ernie. (Carmen Carrera) Sickening 1-Shot Night Vig was sabotaged Night 1
yuming (Serena Chacha) Booger 3-shot Rolecop sashayed away Episode 2
Ixtlilton (Chad Michaels) Sickening Mason was sabotaged Night 2

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 9, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

That's 12! I'll start sending out your flavor tonight... but why wait? It's time for D0 while I send them off!

Day 0 Event: Hello Hello Hello

Everyone knows you need to make a good first impression, and on this show just walking in and doing a dead drop ain't enough anymore. You've gotta be selling yourself from the start - and that means you can't look like you just lathered yourself in glue and rolled Katamari-style through a Claire's Boutique. This is serious business girl.

So let's talk intro outfits. When you walk into the workroom for the first time you've got to look your best. So what kind of style will you rock to strike the fear of Ru into the competition? It's a first-come-first-serve fight for the style you think you deserve. What you choose will determine your fate in this fierce battle!

The Styles
  • Pretty in Pink Perfection Realness
  • Covert Espionage Femme Fatale Realness
  • Gorgeous Gourmet Realness
  • Hollywood Drunken Afterparty Realness
  • Black and White Couture Realness
  • Sixties Swinging Stewardess Realness
  • Guest Starring on NCIS: Los Angeles Realness
  • Classy Pageant World Peace Realness
  • Post-Apocalyptic Glamazon Realness
  • Eighties Hair Metal Realness
  • Girl Next Door Gone Wild Realness
  • Fresh-Off-the-Runway Covergirl Realness

Happy tucking!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Apr 30, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

That it does! I'll start writing/sending out more role PMs whenever pledge slows down today!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Power of Pecota clean out your inbox pls. Everyone else should have their role. And with that...

EPISODE ONE STARTS NOW!

Four Dollars (Tammy Brown), Sickening-Aligned Vanilla Queen was teleported to Mars N0!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Apr 30, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

The correct answer to best reality show season is Season 1 and 2 of the Mole for very different reasons.

I would also throw in Season 2 of Project Runway, Season 6 of Top Chef, Season 2 of Work of Art: Search for the Next Great Artist, the only season of Whodunnit (aka the best trainwreck of a show), the one season of Murder in a Small Town X, various Survivor seasons, a season of The Amazing Race I haven't decided on (probably 2 or 3) the all-star season of Face-Off, and the first season of VH1's Can't Get a Date.

I watch a lot of reality tv shows.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

You queens have been working hard getting but safe ain't cutting it in this competition!

Episode 1 Event: What's In Your Big Furry Box?

Inside the Form Decor/Interior Illusions Lounge there are eight boxes sporting a variety of different colors. Every queen can call dibs to stick their whole hand inside and pull out whatever's buried deep within. It's first-come/first-serve and you can only take one box so choose carefully but quickly! Once the boxes are gone they're gone forever!

The boxes are:
  • Auburn
  • Burgundy
  • Crimson
  • Fuchsia
  • Magenta
  • Pink
  • Rose
  • Scarlet

Good luck!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 22:17 on May 1, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

kaschei posted:

Fuchsia, because you spelled it correctly :)

kaschei reaches into the fuchsia box and feels...

Something fuzzy! You're worried about it touching it, but all you pull out is a squirrel puppet. It's cute enough that you decide to keep it on your workbench for as long as your in the competition.

If this box had any effect on you you'll be told in a PM!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Ernie. posted:

Pink because hahaha I got it and you didn't!!

Ernie reaches into his box and pulls out...

A video from your mom, which causes you to tear up and talk about your rocky relationship with your family and drag. All the rest of the queens surround you because this is obviously her moment and everyone's family is a little hosed up but now WE'RE ALL FAMILY.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Ixtlilton posted:

I have arisen from my 3 hour nap and I want the scarlet box, that's a good color.

Ixtlilton reaches into his box and pulls out...

A hamburger from Hamburger Marys which you have to talk about for a while to fulfill sponsorship responsibilities. Even though the hamburger ain't great, the producer force you to smile and talk about the delicious sauce. It's every drag queens favorite place to eat and also probably barf!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

Magenta box plz

Captain Foo reaches into his box and pulls out...

A note. You read it out loud.

"One of the girls is obviously slipping. She's not poised or pretty enough to be in this competion. But which girl is it? Before today is over you must ##clock someone's bustedness. That person can't be you and they will receive a penalty for the rest of the episode. All T, All Shade!"

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Asiina posted:

Burgundy

Asiina reaches into her box and pulls out...

Kelly Osborne!?! She makes a lot of polite chat and some chuckle-worthy jokes. All the queens agree that she was a fine guest judge for the episode and should probably replace Santino on the show.

Poque posted:

Rose please :blush:

Poque reaches into his box and finds...

A stinky plate of fish. Looks like production forgot that the drag critiques were going to go on a bit longer than normal and didn't put the fish on ice for long enough. Whoops!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Poque posted:

##eat stinky fish

Poque has gotten stinky fish juice all over her dress. What a travesty!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Ernie. posted:

##pull poque's wig off

DRAG IS NOT A CONTACT SPORT.

There should be no pulling off wigs unless you are Roxxxy Andrews in a single wig-related situation.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

##clock ernie stop being so mean and jealous of poque's better looks

You can't hold it in anymore.

"Swinging Sixties Stewardess? You need to put a lot more work on those makeup of yours because you are looking like you're a Swinging Sixty-Year-Old Stewardess! Just look at those cheekbones girl..."

Ernie. is shocked at this attack, but the rest of the girls agree she is looking ragged today.

Ernie. is now Hated for the rest of the episode!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 22:45 on May 1, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Power of Pecota posted:

Crimson box me.

Power of Pecota reaches into her box. It looks like there's nothing in it but then...

A note drops out and you read it to the group. "All you girls work hard, but one of you werrrrq's hard. But which queen is it? Before today is over you've got to ##gag on [someone's] eleganza. That person can't be you or Ernie. and they will receive a boon for the rest of the episode. No T, No Shade!"

yuming posted:

Auburn!

I wanted pink ;;;;

yuming reaches into her box and pulls out...

A picture of herself as a little kid! She's smiling in front of an old car with one of her teeth missing. The picture's sepia-toned and everyone makes jokes about her age.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

uranus posted:

hi i was gunna try to find 'the mole' to watch because people said it was good in this thread. which one though? us, uk, australia??

All of them are great if you want to see that early period when reality shows are trying to figure out what they are and the public really doesn't know the tropes yet, but US is the Ubest.

Power of Pecota posted:

Well, have a boon about it. ##gag on yuming's Eleganza

All the negativity about Ernie's sucky outfit has to be counteracted so you turn to yuming.

"Girl I know this is a competition and all but you have turned it out! You are a dream in that pretty in pink outfit. And that wig... it's so cotton candy I am gagging!"

yuming blushes and the rest of the queens nod in agreement. They all know that not even Michelle could find a fault in that outfit.

yuming is now Loved for the rest of the episode!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Captain Foo, you're Girl Next Door was more like a girl next bore, but you are a strong queen. Even the most polished queens slip up sometimes. Hold your head up high and... sashay away.

Captain Foo (Willam) Sickenin...

Wait a minute... your wig is slipping a bit. You're not Willam at all. How did MIMI IMFIRST get back on this stage?!? I told security to not let her back in after All Stars Season 1!

Captain Foo (Mimi Imfirst) BOOGER-Aligned Shady Ape sashayed away Episode 1!

She snuck in a pair of Reading Glasses!

Shady Ape's can target someone and, if their action has a limited number of shots, she reduces that number by one.
Boogers are the scum in this game!

Night actions are due tomorrow at 10pm. Good luck!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 02:19 on May 4, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Last episode's elimination was a shocker of a season opener, but everyone went back to their rooms knowing that this wasn't the first time Mimi Imfirst sashayed away at the beginning of an All Stars season. The fact that the production was lax enough to allow a booger on the set worried the group though. If one could get in who knows how many boogers walked among them.

The early morning shoot came quickly. Just as all the queens were choosing their boy outfits to wear for the traditional workroom walk a piercing scream echoed through the halls coming from Ernie.'s room.

It was horrible. No one could look inside her room more than once. The sheer carnage was sickening... and not in the good way. It was all over the floor and walls. That's right, the remains of all of Ernie's lace-front wigs were everywhere. Someone must have snuck in and decided to give Ernie a bit of a haircut during the night.

Even though it wasn't her fault, with no wigs there was no way for Ernie to stay and compete in the show. Whoever did this should be locked up!

Ernie. (Carmen Carrera) Sickening-Aligned 1-Shot Night Vig was sabotaged Night 1!

She had brought to the competition a [b]Gift Certificate for a Trip to Lake Titicaca from Al & Chuck Dot Travel[b]!

Episode 2: Frock n' Roll High School... starts now. Bring your Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent to the main stage!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Uradd has been replaced by bowmore!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Murmur Twin posted:

Murmur Twin hosed around with this message at May 8, 2014 around 11:35

You are lucky my dear that your edit was small, the changes were shown in the thread and Michelle Novage thought that you should still remain in the game. You have been warned that if you or anyone, ANYONE, edits a post again they will be disqualified from the competition (modkilled) without mercy. I take the credibility of my show very seriously (unless the producers are editing confessionals).

The episode continues...

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

yuming, you made this show all sunflowers and sparkles, but unfortunately your rock star wasn't as bright as the rest of the competition. So shine on you crazy diamond and... sashay away.

yuming (Jinkx Monsoon) Sickening...

All of the sudden yuming's dress falls apart revealing... GASP... a dress made of SOFT SCULPTURE!

How has this happened again? I and the producers had had it with you OFFICIALLY. Pack your bags and get out of here!!!

yuming (Serena ChaCha) Booger 3-Shot Rolecop sashayed away Episode 2!

She snuck in a Bunch of Drag Queen Puppets!

Confessional time! Get your night actions in before you head off to your hotel rooms!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 02:26 on May 9, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

It's not twilight but my computer decided to not allow me to get on the internet and lock the thread but anywho...

Get to Know the Eliminated Queens

Willam (Season 4)

Willam's the only queen to ever has been disqualified (for unknown reasons but it's probably because he was still in contact with his boyfriend during the show). Also he barfed on stage one time and was pretty funny. He's one of the queens that got the biggest boost after the competition - doing super-gay parody songs and his makeup/make-fun show Willams Beatdown Billams Wheatdown.

Boy is a Bottom (Maybe NSFW if your work hates underwear-clad butts and dongs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kqobQRcUo

Mimi Imfirst (Season 3)

She once picked up another queen during a lipsync and RuPaul got really mad at her. Then she was on All Stars for some reason and was still too manic for everyone to handle.

The Lipsync in Question (terrible quality but Mimi's awful so it fits)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMZRObp-MHs

Carmen Carrera (Season 3)

Carmen was not good at jokes. She was not good at singing or impersonations or making anyone else up in drag. She was good at one thing - getting naked and werking it. After Drag Race she came out as transgender and has become one of the most prominent faces arguing for more trans representation in the media. She also still gets naked a lot

Showgirl (REALLY NSFW unless your HR department is a'ok with nudity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDSHPbd2q3E

Jinkx Monsoon (Season 5)

Jinkx was always a weird one her season. She was the older-lady lovin' comedy queen in a season all about pageant and crazy weirdness. Still, she fought hard and forced Michelle Visage to suck a lemon. She's now doing stuff on stage places and had a documentary about her life funded on Kickstarter.

Go look up her snatch game as Little Edie from Grey Gardens. It's great

Jinx Sings "I Dreamed a Dream"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VANq1NDFgrc

Serena ChaCha (Season 5)
Straight up garbage.

Garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qreW0UtZ2LM

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

This crew of sickening queens was on a role. They had been fiercely strutting and sending boogers home. Still... the worry about the first night's sabotage lingered in their minds and many went to sleep a little bit more uneasy than before. Production was definitely slipping if SERENA could get backstage and steal a bunch of puppets.

In the morning everything was tense but nothing seemed to have changed. All the queens happily walked into the workroom arm-in-arm, shouting their familiar catchphrases. It was a wonderful thing... until they got to the makeup counter.

Now, as every good queen knows foundation and bronzer is very important. You don't want someone to point out how loving orange you look. Finding your right shade is key to being fishy and fabulous. That's why it was such a shock to see Ixt open his drawer only to find... METALLIC TONES. He was going to look like one of those living statues and not in some street performer realness kind of way. What a tragedy! Ixt had no choice but to walk out of the workroom and dance her way down the street. Goodnight sweet Cher...

Ixtlilton. (Chad Michaels) Sickening Mason was sabotaged Night 2!

She had brought to the competition a Secret Second Wig Under Her Regular Wig!

Episode 3: The Deadliest Snatch... starts now! You betta work!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

All of the sudden RuPaul comes through the door.

Episode 3 Event: Imma Read That Bitch!

My elite eight. It's time for a little history lesson. In the spirit of Paris is Burning get our your library cards because the LIBRARY IS OPEN.

Because reading is what?

Fundamental! That's right.

Yes, it's time for the traditional Drag Race shade-throwing competition. Each of you have the chance to read the other queens still in the competition. You can only read each person once, so make them count. Put all your charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent into this competition.

Reads are due by Sunday at 9pm or by the time of the hammer if you hammer early. The reads will then go to our two special guest judges, who will each pick one of the reads as their favorite. The two most well-read queens will get a boon in the competition.

Good luck, and don't gently caress it up.

But What IS a Read/Throwing Shade?

What's a read? Let Dorian Corey of Paris is Burning tell you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2lEtUqxg44

Here's a few examples from the show too...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBqrBnvnlLU

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 20:57 on May 10, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

RuPaul shrugs. "Oh well, no advantages in the next competition for any of you."

He then goes on to make more music with Lucian Piane.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

kaschei, from the very first day of this competition you've been a trooper, but your version of Hilary Duff in Cadet Kelly for the Snatch Game should have gotten the boot...camp. I'm sorry my dear but we'll never forget your spirit. Now about face soldier and sashay... away.

kaschei (Latrice Royale)...

You know what darling? I can't even hide it anymore. I'm not surprised to see you're not Latrice. I've known since the beginning that you're not Latrice. You just don't have the polish of the other girls Stacey. I held my tongue because you weren't treated well on your season, but when you take actions against the other girls you take actions against me. We're your drag family, and you don't try to hurt your family. I'm sorry my dear, but you must pack your things and go.

kaschei (Stacey Layne Matthews) Booger 3-Shot Jailer sashayed away Episode 3!

My stellar seven. You've done great! It turns out you all are superstars and killer queens! Shantay you ALL stay!

50 pounds of bread (Sharon Needles) Sickening 2-shot Copycat
Asiina (Adore Delano) Sickening Drag Mom(?!?!)
Murmur Twin (Alaska Thunderfuck 5000) Sickening 3-Shot Cop
Poque (Alyssa Edwards) Sickening Mason
Power of Pecota (Ornacia) Sickening 1-Shot Bulletproof
bowmore (Jujubee) Sickening 3-Shot Doctor
and
uranus (Shangela Laquifa Wadley) Sickening 2-Shot Tracker has all shown their fierceness and will have long careers touring weird gay bars and drag clubs for years to come!

Congrats all!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

All the various docs!

Eightbux and Viva do some setup and also Taste is there for a bit to talk about Gossip Girl (Mod Doc)
Scum sometimes talks about things but is mostly quiet (Scum Doc)
Ixt and Poque kiki and figuring a lot of stuff out (Kiki Mason Doc)
Poque and kaschei have drag queen sex and everyone talks about hyena CLITORISES(?)(Thansk Viva) in this doc (Kai-Kai Doc)

I hope ya'll try out Drag Race because it is the perfect trash show that everyone should love! I had a ton of fun modding the game and I hope you all enjoyed playing it as much as I did reading ya'lls theories!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 20:47 on May 12, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Hurf de Durf its BYOB time

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

VivaNova posted:

Hurf de Durf its BYOB time
sit back and chill to my BYOB rhyme

This is BYOB and you can hang with me