Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I will drag this party down also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

drat I only read as far as hair metal and drat uh uh Post-Apocalyptic Glamazon it is!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

uranus posted:

i am a rockin' gal with hair out to there
I'm a fly ferocious lady who is on the prowl.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##vote uranus I am still jealous of your 80s hair

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Still waiting on a fakeclaim from Ernie before the game can begin.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Fuchsia, because you spelled it correctly :)

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

It's an evil color.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Wow low

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

You only thought it was pig's blood, fish face.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

##clock ernie stop being so mean and jealous of poque's better looks

What did 8bux just finish saying??

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I am so real it's fabulous ##vote 50

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

uranus posted:

so uh whats up. im home and am now drinking and plalying go still alone. still fabuloise
Are you posting as scum though?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Searching for "animals in makeup" leads to a bunch of stupid photoshops, a ton of sad rabbits, and eventually

I hope all you ladies have fabulously cruelty-free makeup, like RePaul's Glamazon line!!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Hi Other Mafia Game I am cooling off from a mafia game and need some relaxed mafiaing.

Who wants to make origami fortune tellers and dish about relationships and stuff?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##unvote this was a joke vote that has gotten strange company

I'm looking at Murmur Twin and yuming when I'm done with dinner, I didn't realize deadline was tonight.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Ixtlilton posted:

I would vote Uradd, I was out having dinner with my family after getting home, but I'm here now. Hopefully he's around, because executing someone who's not there to claim kinda sucks. I'd still do Foo, but I'm less enthusiastic about it since his responses to me.

Can you link to/quote what raises your concerns re: uradd?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'm here trying to make sense of things between mouthfuls

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I guess MT/yuming aren't happening, I think the case on Foo is more compelling than that on Uradd by a decent amount, so I guess ##vote Foo

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

:redhammer:

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##vote Power of Pecota

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

50 pounds of bread posted:

I think what we should take away from yesterday is.

THAT I AM FABULOUS!!!

Did anyone gag on you? No? Pity.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Ixtlilton posted:

People not posting their most and least likely scum teams ITT.
Why not just advocate lumpenlisting?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

That's got to be Pluto's tail right

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

uranus posted:

hi. i tracked yuming to 50 last night. mt is scum lying

uranus posted:

like seriously any town player would be flipping out and 100% certain mt is scum. anyone who's ever been cc'd knows this. poo poo yuming especially should be going crazy right now

uranus posted:

im saying yumings behavior here is strange, if she was really town cop she'd be screaming scum at murmur for ccing not saying 'well gosh maybe there is two cops'
This reads to me as scum trying to get two cops lynched.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I can't see any reason to act so credulous in thinking that "yuming visited who she said she did" implies that "yuming's action is what she says it is." And it wouldn't be the first time a real cop had been CC'd by a real cop either.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

yuming posted:

(let's lynch bowmore not me tia!)
bowmore is cleared by the person CCing you so...
##vote yuming

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

yuming posted:

Because I don't think MT is scum I think bowmore is scum! It makes sense if she's insane and I'm sane which is my current working theory~

bowmore is scum because http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3629517&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post429339478
That's too tenuous to really be worth voting off of and you must know this

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I am the jailer, I jailed derpanus because I thought he was scum.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

N1 I tried to jail MT but I was blocked, but it didn't take one of my shots.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

That or whoever blocked me N1 blocked her.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Asiina posted:

He's lying or something else happened.
Hahahaha ##vote asiina

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

But poque that would require someone to be lying, or for SOMETHING ELSE to have happened!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

So you don't have an item, you're just a "Drag mom"? Because your role, it sounds possible, but obvious given Foo's flip.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

50 pounds of bread posted:

Asiina isn't scum, derp was likely jailed by the town jailer.
Did you copy a cop and cop asiina? ##unvote

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Pictured is my jailing implement

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

We've been tricked into a massclaim after all

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

Withholding kills, duh. If there's a SK and the last scum's kaschei like I think it is, two withheld kills is basically a free doctor lynch, and all night actions are going to bring are an investigation on Poque (with no flipped godfather, so where does that get you?)
This is silly, there's no way scum and SK collaborate to no-kill rather than try to kill to end the game sooner AND implicate the other one.

I think an SK is worth contemplating, especially since the existence of one throws a wrench 50's plan. As does whatever blocked me N1, possibly. I'm currently trying to figure out how 50 comes out if he's SK and we follow his direction.

As for why I tried to jail MT: I thought she was scum, mainly from her interactions with foo. As for why I jailed derp: I thought he was scum. Obviously I was wrong about him trying to get two docs lynched but he did try to swing the vote away from yuming for nonsensical reasons.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I don't get why you think using a jail on someone you're suspicious of is a bad move, claimed tracker or not.

If there had been no NK last night I would've felt pretty comfortable lynching uranus versus thinking he was the target.

In any case, I knew from my N1 experience that blocked actions don't cost a "shot" so I wasn't worried about the long term effects too much if I were wrong. So jailing seemed like a good bet.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

So basically two things

- If I'm lynched today and flip as sickening bulletproof, Murmur and derp should check kaschei instead of Poque. The rest of 50's plan is whatever.
- With the multiple claimed protective roles/posting not matching voting/unexplained roleblock on N1 stuff if I'm right about this and I'm lynched today I'm going to be the most unsufferable rear end in a top hat imaginable postgame.
Don't talk to me about insufferable postgames :colbert:

The reason you keep saying my D2 was poo poo is that my D2 was poo poo. BHB's game came to a head and I frankly burned myself out a bit being an actual insufferable townie. I can believe that you don't know about that game but I can't believe you're not just looking for the lowest hanging fruit to save yourself. I certainly didn't go out of my way to breadcrumb my targets but I can't see why you are trying to cast doubt on the fact that I was suspicious of MT N1 given the few things I did say D1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

yep

• Locked thread