Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am seeing a lot of Legends in this here thread.

And it got me to thinking

I says to myself "Mel, how can I hope to beat a team with all these legends in them?"

And then it occurred to me

Like a drop from heaven itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwDNcjABaFA

Why, what I was going to need was a LEGEND KILLER

And so I made a few calls, and lo and behold, I present to you my second draft for team REAL ACTUAL MURDERERS

Ladies and Gentlemen

The Legend Killer

:siren:Akitoshi Saito:siren:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It's been said of Catherine the Great "You can build an empire, but gently caress one horse, and you are a horsefucker for life."

In that spirit I make my final pick

You see, murder is the same way. No matter what you do, you kill one person, and boom you are a murderer forever.

So, much like Catherine the Great and horse cock, I would like to pick a man who created a great and powerful empire, but also happened to make one tiny mistake, namely murdering a dude.

And so, to finish off team REAL ACTUAL MURDERERS I present to you

VERNE GAGNE

• Locked thread