Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBlackVegetable
Oct 29, 2006

Evilreaver posted:

I personally love how intuitive everything is, this is the first "manage crazy complex systems" games I've ever played where I haven't had to have my nose in the wiki- I don't think I've ever looked anything up at all besides if combat could be easier. Even things I was sure would be bastards (ie, robotics) turned out to be plop-and-go.

I think that's what makes the game so compelling, you cant easily make a mistake that costs you the game but its always challenging you to improve your factory - the game is phenomenally well designed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBlackVegetable
Oct 29, 2006
I thought I was playing this game pretty well, got a nice factory set up pumping out blue science and starting on modules... then I looked at power armour requirements... and back at my tiny rear end factory piddling out pieces... and I realised, ive got to start thinking much, much bigger.

The game is like a teacher letting me finger paint, but gradually encouraging me towards real art.