Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archer2338
Mar 15, 2008

'Tis a screwed up world

Stick Insect posted:

One of the more recent additions was Oil, for which you need pipes to move around and silo tanks to store it in.

The "campaign" is no more than a bunch of missions to get you used to the interface. After that you should generate a map and see if you can safely tech up and build the Rocket Defense.

Right now the developers are working on multiplayer, hope we can play with that soon.

That sounds interesting enough for me to re-install after liking it a lot when I got it last year. I do remember the monsters being waaay too numerous/strong early game, forcing me to turn them off completely. Did they address that yet?

OP, I think they released a gameplay preview or something like that in one of their recent blog posts -- might be a better representation of th game than the trailer you have up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU