Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
I really enjoy this game. It's what I wanted SpaceChem to be like. Can't believe it's only in Alpha, it feels like a complete game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009

Platystemon posted:

I tried that, but they favour one side when the line is backed up.

How about just merging the two lines into one so that each side of the new line carries one of the previous lines?

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009

Platystemon posted:

There’s a shortcut to copy smart inserter settings. If I recall correctly, it works by shift (left) clicking on the inserter with the settings you want, continuing to hold shift, and clicking on the ones you want to paste the settings to.

I’ve never tried it on chests.

Shift+right click to copy settings and shift left click to paste. It will remember the last settings you copied.