Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

I am having a great time with a lazy bastard run. I have been extensively using trains and that is my favorite part. I just finished a factory to make power armor, spidertrons, ammo and gear. I made another big factory that supplies a 16 car artillery train. I am 90 hours in and could obviously launch a rocket whenever I want but I am going to fight biters with my son a bit more first. This game is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

I don't care about playing it on the Switch, but this is good news for Steamdeck support.

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

FISHMANPET posted:

Well Planner: Same but or oil wells, bonus because there's no way to "blueprint" pumpjack layouts, so it's either this or totally manually.

I made a 50x50 or so blueprint of pump jacks. It will only place the jacks on oil, so you can just move it over the patch and click once.

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

I have to stop reading this thread and the dev blog posts. I am already at maximum excitement for the expansion. I am going to have to save vacation days for the worst Factorio bender ever when it comes out.