Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Grimey Drawer

Is there more campaign after the radar scanning part? It closed out after that for me but I've downloaded the alpha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Grimey Drawer

Elfface posted:

There is, that's just where the demo ends. You can jump in to Chapter 2, which picks up where the demo chapter left off, so no need to re-do things either.

but I didnt download the demo , I'm a Transport Belt Repair Man and clicked the download 0.9.8 alpha zip. Weird. How large is your alpha folder?

Edit: I'm dumb, there's a new hope chapter.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Grimey Drawer

do you guys reccomend goon island as a first serious map? I've hosed around but never actually put time into this game, i wanna get a crazy factory going and the goon island looks neat.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Grimey Drawer

i just clicked new game, set it to rail world, pasted that string in and hit generate and got the goon island, so it should work fine...

edit: i'm getting weird hitching in the game, like the fps stays solid at 60 but every minute or so i get a little bit of choppiness. i have auto save pushed out to like 10 mins as well.