Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Oh dang this turns my crank. Once I get some money I'm totally on board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Either I am very, very bad at this, or it takes a long rear end time to play the second campaign mission. 3000 copper and iron, 1500 steel, 50 solar panels, and 2500 piercing ammo magazines later, it's finally over. This took me seven hours and it was amazing the whole time.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

kick_the_penguin posted:

I don't think there's owt you can do with it during the demo levels, but in the full game sandbox mode you need them to make the purple science pack and some end game items.

Does anyone have any idea how to use the Night Vision Goggles? I've just made them but it won't let me equip them as armour or anything.

I think they slot in to the modular armor. You'll also need a battery. I haven't worked with that armor yet.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Filthy Monkey posted:

I am at the point where I need to put supplies in the car inventory. I can click on the car, open the trunk, but when I put stuff inside it, the total count goes down. What gives?

If you get in the car, it adds the car's inventory to the totals.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

seravid posted:

So, if I understand correctly, in this game you build factories and assembly lines, manage your power supply, optimize your I/O, build more factories, research new technologies to maximize your ungodly mega-complex's output and, from time to time, you get out there into the wilderness and kite a few bugs while whittling them down with an SMG :psyduck:

Welp, demo downloaded. Not that I need it, I'm sure I'll buy this game before the night's over.

Sometimes you use a rocket launcher, or drones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Are oil products still a bitch to deal with? What I mean is, I kept having to delete/rebuild my storage tanks on the output side of the refineries cause I couldn't use up heavy oil fast enough to get it out of the system, so the refineries would stop.