Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
This game changes so much from when you're thinking about how much iron you can squeeze off a belt to make solar panels to when you start measuring things in train cars per minute, holy moly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Delving into an angel bobs game, is there any point in powdering Ore? Or am I reading the math wrong and it's worth the extra step?

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Processing the metal ores, and yes, apparently I've been working too hard and hosed up the math.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Just a warning, 0.16.40 breaks existing rail signals, you can either replace them all or roll back to .39

Or enjoy the fireworks as your trains collide :black101:

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Grinding away at Seablock after retiring my megafactory feels super painful. Although now that I have a solar panel production line up I feel that it's totally doable from here on out after the micromanagement there was building green science.

I do feel that angels petrochem is going to be the nightmare that it always is, but this really feels like this was the corner that needed to be turned. Everything else is just build more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I'm one of those fools that plays factorio a lot like they did OpenTTD, except this time I'm also building the factories/lumber Mills etc

Just need somewhere to dump mail and it would be perfect :v