Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hello.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf nooo

##vote sandwolf

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

What are your thoughts on sandwolf's motivations for that shot. Why would he do it as scum?

almost-jokephase free townie kill, easier to back away from now than later.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

almost-jokephase free townie kill, easier to back away from now than later.

beyond that I'm not buying his explanation of his motivations

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

I've got reasons.

:11tea:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Because he's lying, opop

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The same reason I put before

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

THIS? This does NOT account for this:

If I was a scumvig I could have killed ANYONE with the same impunity you speak of, why would I pick the ONE PERSON who claimed to have someone trying to kill them?

It's the intelligent move to do in that position and the one I'd make.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

Reasonble.

Anyway. I don't think, based on his play, that I could trust xopods this game at all. He's playing all awful-like, and the directions he takes despite the effort-postin?

Don't add up. Time to give you a present, merk. A fuckin british pelt!

##hatchet xopods

3p spotted

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

vote no lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Try harder jake

Sandwolf isn't town but whatever

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

TT I would love to hear your opinions on Tearshed

I don't understand why he(?) is going after me, which strikes me as odd obv. Up until that point it's just out-there speculation, would vote I guess but not over sandwolf.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote xopods

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I got drunk off a sandwich last night?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I received flavor talking about a sandwich and losing consciousness after. I don't think I'm poisoned, though?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh, you're giving out sandwiches :O

It might just be a flavor thing?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

I'm very concerned about this sandwich situation

I'm not that worried until it affects play but I understand why you are

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

TT you made these comments about Sandwolf, who is close to the only person you've commented on all game, but you never voted him, instead you voted Xopods. Then today you haven't mentioned him at all. All you've talked about is sandwiches. Do you still think he is scum?

ahem

Tremendous Taste posted:

Sandwolf nooo

##vote sandwolf

merk posted:

Here's a bunch of people not voting: fiery_valkyrie, Magnus Gallant, Tremendous Taste, Your Personal Muse

Who do you want to lynch and why?

I was traveling for grad events/helping friends move out. I'll reread.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

my conclusion is ##vote ardulac

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I was jailed/drunked?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Shall we? ##vote merk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I was the kill target. I survived :human being:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

How do you know? Were you alerted or are you assuming?

Alerted

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'd prefer to ##vote sandwolf still

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

He's got a town claim on him.

I assume he's threep

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Who gives a poo poo then? Kill scum

I feel stronger about him being not town than any other player

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm of the opinion that one ought to vote their conscience until necessary to avoid a no lynch

unless their conscience drives them to no lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ardulac posted:

I'm of the opinion that people should discuss who they think is Scummy rather than who they think is 3rd Party. Even if you want to vote for the 3rd Party, you should be throwing out more opinions on Scum.

If I had any strong feelings I wouldn't be voting sandwolf :/

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

even if he is 3p we'd need evidence of him being a sk or he doesn't fuckin matter you tarded ape-man titties. who gives a poo poo about potential survivor whose been claimed as town when theres scum to kill?

you read as super despeartate here if yer more worried baout 3P tahn fuckin scum. like 'oh no need to get SOMEBODY lynched besides me or my buddies'.

desperate? Hardly.

reveal your post restriction and I'll vote whoever you want me to.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'd rather not claim right now, Pander. I would, though, if you claim first re: your pr

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's not what I'm looking for and you know it :/

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll trade one for one. I want to know if you're sincere.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

Like I said, I'm Mel Gibson, an amazing actor with a heart of gold. I had a musket and hatchet that I wanted to kill Cornwallis with to avenge my son, but turns out in a drunken stupor I grabbed some silly props instead. Wasn't aware til I tried to use them.

That wasn't my only ability though. My other one may have already had a pretty big impact on the game, although I don't know for certain. I do not think it's in the best interest of the town for me to claim it right now though beyond one semi-relevant thing: I stole Crazyeye's booze N1. That might've been what RBed him.

Ok.

I'm a wealthy merchant/socialite based loosely upon my own ancestor. I have a storehouse full of items, at the start I had to choose which to keep and which I can only give away. I used a rolecop on you D1 (tried to get your attention with the sandwich mention), held onto a passive one-shot BP, and I'm going to give someone a gift tonight to verify this claim. You can understand based on your role, especially the PR bit, why I'd be suspicious, no?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

So you legit know my role, like every part? Or just flavor? Or what?

I had a copy of your PM minus alignment

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

If you know my role, why would you think I had anything to do with sandwiches?

It's in your pm, isn't it? Sandwich and everything "going sideways?"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pander posted:

Eh.

Given knowledge of my role I'm surprised he pushed YOU as a 3P yesterday if he was willing to push the premise that an eccocop result of town might still mean 3P.

Also given knowledge of my role, he may have an inkling as to why there wasn't a kill last night.

It was more Sand's behavior D1, I'm still not completely sold on him. You I'm coming around on, I was wondering why you weren't vigging Halbert but I buy your explanation.

Hal Incandenza posted:

TT can you clarify that you definitely knew you were targeted the night there was no kill?

My PM expressed that my BP was used, I assume I was the scum target.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Obviously there's been a considerable amount of development I want to read before voting but I'll probably go crazy too. laughing about hal's claim for the same reasons pander is claiming to.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

other than a little bit of hesitance toward sandwolf (maybe I'm crazy but I feel third party), cool with this

##vote crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Apologies! I have no excuse except for entertaining, soccer, and hockey. And those aren't particularly good ones, so here I am.

Tremendous Taste posted:

other than a little bit of hesitance toward sandwolf (maybe I'm crazy but I feel third party), cool with this

##vote crazy

Tremendous Taste posted:

Obviously there's been a considerable amount of development I want to read before voting but I'll probably go crazy too. laughing about hal's claim for the same reasons pander is claiming to.

15 words division each time.

I tried to give the gift to opop and it didn't work. I'm gonna try again tonight and give it away. Pander knows why I'm going to give it to him tonight and why I feel comfortable saying so.

• Locked thread