Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

An 8 man would be so much better than a buried alive match.
It's not like the title looks strong when Kane can arbitrarily get 2 matches after losing to Bryan the whole spring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i predict ryback or curtis axel gets the us belt setting up the ryback vs. curtis axel feud we have been waiting for

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Thauros posted:

Ugh, I'm glad he's staying, but I'd much rather see Bryan vs. Batista then Bryan vs. Kane in a gimmick match two months in a row. I defended it the first time due to Kane and Bryan's past, but they really shouldn't tie up Bryan with Kane any further.

Bryan vs Batista and Batista vs Punk match were two of my wishes for this year and I'm probably not going to get either. Both had so much potential.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
If they're continuing Evolution/Shield, Wyatt/Cena and Bryan/Kane then what in the gently caress was Extreme Rules for

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I'm disappointed in Big Dave. It's one thing to walk away, but choosing one rematch over another makes you look like a jerk.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Oh no, we're getting the John Cena I Quit match aren't we?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

MassRafTer posted:

Oh no, we're getting the John Cena I Quit match aren't we?

Passion of the Cena number like 10.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gonz posted:

So it's DB gimmick matches for the foreseeable future?

Okaaaaaaay.

That's the problem with the PPV after Mania being a gimmick show. Start a feud with a gimmick match, you can't go back to a regular one-fall match to continue the feud. Same thing happened with Ryback/Cena last year.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Batista is poo poo. This better just be rumor mill stuff to build into a Bryan/Batista match at Summerslam or something.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Oh, so if you refer someone to WWE Network you get a $25 gift card and THEY get a $25 gift card when they sign up. $50 of merch for free here.

troubletroubletrouble

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Dexo posted:

Bo Dallas is going to sneak a win and it's going to be loving glorious.

If Bo Dallas never, ever, ever shows up on WWE television again, I will be a happy man.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this wouldn't be a problem if Daniel Bryan would just agree to drop the title to Big Dave that politicking midget shitbag

Timby posted:

If Bo Dallas never, ever, ever shows up on WWE television again, I will be a happy man.
So you're agreeing he should win a midcard title!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

ChampRamp posted:

Oh, so if you refer someone to WWE Network you get a $25 gift card and THEY get a $25 gift card when they sign up. $50 of merch for free here.

troubletroubletrouble
It's a good scheme to give something away worth much less than $50 and bury the loss in a different division.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

oatgan posted:

*whooping and hollering from audience*

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Dylan McKay posted:

Please no more Kane.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Now that they have your ten dollars either way, they don't have to care about building a must-see show. It's all your fault!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

It's a good scheme to give something away worth much less than $50 and bury the loss in a different division.

Dave mentioning that other divisions are showing lower profits despite revenue being the same makes me wonder if they are already doing this.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

paint dry posted:

What if they put the US Title on Rusev. That'd be cool.

If he renamed it the Russian Title or the USSR Title and put a big picture of Putin on it I would be completely down for this. Or just a big hammer and sickle logo even.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

oatgan posted:

:golfclap:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

THE DEMON

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I wonder what The Demoncane will do tonight.

My guess is on "spin wheels until next PPV."

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

My favorite thing about this Kane/Bryan thing is that it all started when HHH didn't think Bryan was good looking enough to be the WWE champion. So they're now trying to give the title to a masked former burn victim fire wizard.

Ok.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I'm surprised no one has thrown up a Dave Batista "I'm not happy with my position on the card!" TEW thing yet.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

My favorite thing about this Kane/Bryan thing is that it all started when HHH didn't think Bryan was good looking enough to be the WWE champion. So they're now trying to give the title to a masked former burn victim fire wizard.

Ok.

Dainel Bryan is also small, which Kane most certainly is not. Triple H would rather have 1 out of 2 than 0 out of 2.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Kane's mask should lose the hair. It's dumb.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TheJoker138 posted:

I love it, Maggle. Trips' power is slowly eroding in an avalanche Daniel Bryan started, and he's getting more and more desperate to stop it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ChampRamp posted:

troubletroubletrouble

I mean, it's certainly not a good sign, but $50 worth of merch, on average, is probably less than $10 cost to the company considering the quantity at which they buy stuff, so for a $60 sign-up it's not THAT bad for right now.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Chokes McGee posted:

I wonder what The Demoncane will do tonight.

My guess is on "spin wheels until next PPV."

Literately, Kane will be out int he parking lot doing doughnuts in Bryan's car for 4 weeks.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That flaming table spot last night was so lame jesus christ.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZ9RA2-n7Q

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

DeathChicken posted:

I'm surprised no one has thrown up a Dave Batista "I'm not happy with my position on the card!" TEW thing yet.

I've got RVD complaining that he sucks at hardcore matches somewhere

you have a B- in Hardcore why the gently caress are you complaining you shithead

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's weird how they conveniently seem to forget that the majority of Kane's most depraved and supernatural poo poo was when he didn't wear a mask or shirt and was just a bald raging psychopath.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
We're totally gonna get a DB shovel gif out of Payback and I'm down with that.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

It's weird how they conveniently seem to forget that the majority of Kane's most depraved and supernatural poo poo was when he didn't wear a mask or shirt and was just a bald raging psychopath.

He still had the Kane tights, not slacks, so that still counts as **~~DEMON FORM~~**

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Well, I had a big fat fantasy booking post all prepped for Sunsweet's thread and then it got closed. Guess I'm stuck having a modicum of dignity still.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

I mean, it's certainly not a good sign, but $50 worth of merch, on average, is probably less than $10 cost to the company considering the quantity at which they buy stuff, so for a $60 sign-up it's not THAT bad for right now.

They probably take a bigger hit in shipping on a $25 order and have the hope that you'll spend more than the $25 credit.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Blasmeister posted:

There is a kind of bittersweet irony that the botched Batista return probably was the last straw for punk walking and sparked a massive fan revolt in disgust at what we were being expected to cheer for, but then it accidentally led to a great Bryan/HHH story and subsequent Bryan title reign, and a really over and effective heel Batista. Shame he wants out, as he was by far the most loudly booed of all of Evolution last night.

Punk really is our wrestleman Jesus. He died quit for our sins cheers. God bless us, everyone.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I just finished watching the PPV and theres like a bajillion posts since then, any major news since the PPV ended?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

DannoMack posted:

I just finished watching the PPV and theres like a bajillion posts since then, any major news since the PPV ended?

Batista is a weenie who doesn't wanna lose to Daniel Bryan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Wade Barrett's Cactus elbow on Extreme Rules was awesome.

• Locked thread