Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

NienNunb posted:

Batista is a weenie who doesn't wanna lose to Daniel Bryan.

He's walked for miles and not a step further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

DannoMack posted:

I just finished watching the PPV and theres like a bajillion posts since then, any major news since the PPV ended?

It's all "people didn't like the PPV," don't worry

AlligatorHugs
Dec 18, 2009

I'm at Raw right now! Whole lot of John Cena shirts. This is my first Raw so I'm super excited!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

AlligatorHugs posted:

I'm at Raw right now! Whole lot of John Cena shirts. This is my first Raw so I'm super excited!

Have fun. Look out for flying Seths

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

just catching up on this thread, and it's got me wondering. in what alternate universe does a 45 year old asthmatic deserve a better spot than losing to the number two guy in the company in the main event of a ppv? that's a pretty nice spot to be in.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

freud mayweather posted:

just catching up on this thread, and it's got me wondering. in what alternate universe does a 45 year old asthmatic deserve a better spot than losing to the number two guy in the company in the main event of a ppv? that's a pretty nice spot to be in.

This universe, circa the early to mid '90s.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
NCIS LA is such a great show when you only see the last 10ish minutes of it.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

DannoMack posted:

I just finished watching the PPV and theres like a bajillion posts since then, any major news since the PPV ended?

They thought it was going to be Batista's last show at the time, but he's been talked into doing Payback.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

freud mayweather posted:

One where he was brought in to be in a certain spot, is making less money than promised because he's not in that spot and is now going to lose to that same guy twice. When your plans are constantly changed and you aren't getting the money you expected you have a right to want out. It's the same deal as Punk, something about WWE wasn't agreeing with him so he left, Batista is at least doing some remaining dates to finish up and may be back.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The WWE Universe.

I don't like Batista but just like with Punk I support any wrestler who takes a stand against WWE's unprofessional business practices and makes the machine sweat for once. Very few of them have that leverage so its good when a few of them use it.

So I've been ignoring WWE since Wrestlemania but I woke up with the urge to watch RAW. Have I missed anything important? It sounds like they're repeating all the matches from last night's PPV so I'm guessing not a lot. Evolution is back, Paige is Divas champ, Wade Barrett wrestles again, and Bray Wyatt is either supernatural or a child molester? Is that about it?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I always pretend that tiny woman is still the Kindergarten Cop principal and the NCIS agents are just special needs kids.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

One where he was brought in to be in a certain spot, is making less money than promised because he's not in that spot and is now going to lose to that same guy twice. When your plans are constantly changed and you aren't getting the money you expected you have a right to want out. It's the same deal as Punk, something about WWE wasn't agreeing with him so he left, Batista is at least doing some remaining dates to finish up and may be back.

Punk was also hurt and it would probably take a lot more out of him to go on.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

freud mayweather posted:

I'm no fan of his but I can easily see anyone in that position going 'uh gently caress you, let someone else lose to him I tapped at Mania. by the way I'd like to win a match one of these days too.'

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

NienNunb posted:

Batista is a weenie who doesn't wanna lose to Daniel Bryan.

"Where are the men?"

*Quits to avoid losing to a dude who looks like a lumberjack*

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
e: wrong thread

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

MassRafTer posted:

When your plans are constantly changed and you aren't getting the money you expected you have a right to want out.

Plans weren't changed on Batista arbitrarily, they were changed because the fans vocally expressed their disgust at being force fed his boring, slow, worthless performance for Wrestlemania. If Batista is making less money it's because he deserves to.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

El Generico posted:

Plans weren't changed on Batista arbitrarily, they were changed because the fans vocally expressed their disgust at being force fed his boring, slow, worthless performance for Wrestlemania. If Batista is making less money it's because he deserves to.

Pretty sure that's not how contracts work, generally. What with agreed money and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

kidcoelacanth posted:

Pretty sure that's not how contracts work, generally. What with agreed money and all that.

WWE contracts do not work the same way that contracts work in general. WWE contracts are really weird.

• Locked thread