Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

Intelligencer J. Keter

Keter already knows his upcoming role. Get in. Scan the place. Report back. With their pathetically low grade equipment he might even get involved in the fighting for a little bit. It warmed his the cockles of his heart to imagine smashing in a blasphemers face with a shock baton. He thought of their teeth cracking, their jaws splintering, the lights leaving their eyes. But in all probablity that would have to wait until any made it back for interrogation. It'd been too long since he'd carried out a proper 'thorough' interrogation.
He chittered quietly at the idea.
Better ask, though.
"What about prisoners? Surely we should take at least ONE prisoner, for information. You can never have enough information. Never."

pre:
Characteristics:
Wep 26
Bal 30
Str 24
Tgh 28
Agi 34
Int 40
Per 50
Wil 30
Fel 33

Fate:1

Aptitudes: 
Agility
Ballistics skill
Fellowship
Fieldcraft
Intelligence
Perception
Tech
Weapon Skill

Skills:
Awareness
Common Lore(Adeptus Arbites,Imperium, Tech)
Interrogation
Linguistics (high, low gothic)
Scholastic lore (judgment)
Scrutiny
Security
Stealth
Tech Use

Talents:
Catfall
Combat Sense
Did You See That?
Disarm
Double team
Infused Knowledge
Paranoia
Weapons training (SP, shock, low tech)

Starting wounds: 10

Unspent Experience: 0 xp

[/b]Advances:[/b]
+10 Percepution
+10 Intelligence
Stealth
Paranoia
Scrutiny
Security
Infused knowledge
Did You See That?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Keter

Keter abandons Sargas and crew to die in a horrible firefight, instead opting to follow Anders down the alleyway. With any luck anything remaining in the alley would shoot Anders first.

Gear:
Suppression shield (HotE) w/o a weapon lock.
Orthlack “Grudge” extendable shock baton (BoJ)
Flak Cloak

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 23:50 on May 9, 2014

• Locked thread