Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

XboxPants posted:

The best part of that "PORK LWWWRHHHN" girl is when she realizes he can't understand her, she tries to spell it and shouts "PORK LWWWRHHHN, L-I-O-N". A pork lion.

This is the same family who, when asked this question, said "pork-upine".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ravane posted:

This is the same family who, when asked this question, said "pork-upine".
Steve Harvey loving hated that family so much that he begged not to have them on the show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

This is a thing of beauty.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

redreader posted:

I just watched this and it was great. I got 'cream cheese' and could not guess the rest. When he said "CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE" I thought: what the everloving gently caress is a cream cheese coffee cake? I've never heard of such a thing. It's like saying, uh, "spotted dick and ham" to my mind. Is CCCC a thing that gets sold and made and people swap recipes for it and stuff?

Baker's secret: cream cheese is a better base for icing than buttercream. Like, by far. It doesn't get all dry and crunchy for one thing, and it always tastes better too.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Frostwerks posted:

Baker's secret: cream cheese is a better base for icing than buttercream. Like, by far. It doesn't get all dry and crunchy for one thing, and it always tastes better too.

Does coffee cake even have icing on it though?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

CaptainHollywood posted:

A non-literal retard was on Family Feud the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7-k_PLKh8&t=92s

To be fair to her, the first guy got 4 out of 5 of the #1 answers and she didn't have a lot of time to think.
I feel like I would've thought of good enough answers to get 18 points, though.

As far as Price is Right contestants go, this is easily my favorite. Bob's "I'm too old for this poo poo" expression at the end really ties it all together.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

raditts posted:

As far as Price is Right contestants go, this is easily my favorite. Bob's "I'm too old for this poo poo" expression at the end really ties it all together.

:golfclap:

This actually infuriated me. Stupidity is the greatest way to troll, unfortunately in her case, it was inadvertent.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Ravane posted:

:golfclap:

This actually infuriated me. Stupidity is the greatest way to troll, unfortunately in her case, it was inadvertent.

We're through the rabbit hole people.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

XboxPants posted:

Does coffee cake even have icing on it though?

Why couldn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The only reason I found this thread was because I was looking for a thread for The Bridge and didn't find one.

I'm amazed the line "Why waste a-nother spin?" didn't get more love. I'm also surprised some group hasn't crawled all over Sajak for his "Whoa, you don't need to impress us with your multilingual skills" line (or whatever he said).

And Bob Barker could be a world-class troll on TPIR. :allears:

• Locked thread