Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Spit roasted between two E1s.

Crab Dad fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Sir Lucius posted:

I was hoping for the ending where she's loving an E7.

he hasn't updated in uh ... almost a month. pretty sure she introduced him to jody and he killed himself

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
That's really cringe worthy. Why post that on the internet?

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Angry Fish posted:

That's really cringe worthy. Why post that on the internet?

why, as a jimmy johns delivery driver and lyft driver would you drive from your home in illinois to pensacola to see your squid girlfriend who you broke up with?

stupidity and naivete in huge amounts

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

krispykremessuck posted:

why, as a jimmy johns delivery driver and lyft driver would you drive from your home in illinois to pensacola to see your squid girlfriend who you broke up with?

stupidity and naivete in huge amounts

Was he a jimmy johns and lyft driver?

That's funny, while also sad.

That's quite a long rear end motherfuckin drive, regardless.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Angry Fish posted:

Was he a jimmy johns and lyft driver?

That's funny, while also sad.

That's quite a long rear end motherfuckin drive, regardless.

It'd only be impressive if he delivered a sandwich to her in under 15 minutes.

He should get that poo poo pregnant, lock it down.

Nothing was sadder when I was on active duty than seeing these broke-down dependent husbands play video games all day while wifey played navy til she deployed and turned into the figurative living

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

That right there is sexist. But it's not at work and I'm not offended so the triangle isn't complete.

Yellow light is good.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Yeah I tried my damnedest to find out who the chick was and I asked my students and someone claimed to see one of the weird meet ups they had but other than that I couldn't get any info.

I did find a pic of the dude and he was a weird fatty and for some reason he posted a picture of his not girlfriend's hand and it was mad fat so my money is on them both being huge, especially cause she's in the navy.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Yeah I tried my damnedest to find out who the chick was and I asked my students and someone claimed to see one of the weird meet ups they had but other than that I couldn't get any info.

I did find a pic of the dude and he was a weird fatty and for some reason he posted a picture of his not girlfriend's hand and it was mad fat so my money is on them both being huge, especially cause she's in the navy.

Found a pic of her standing quarterdeck watch at A-school;

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

BOSNIA

nacirema
Nov 18, 2008
How did all of you corpsman goons stayed awake in a-school? I'm being bored to death by power point, especially when caffeine isn't allowed inside the school house.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

nacirema posted:

caffeine isn't allowed inside the school house.
That's a loving war crime. Did some retard OD on coffee or something?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

nacirema posted:

How did all of you corpsman goons stayed awake in a-school? I'm being bored to death by power point, especially when caffeine isn't allowed inside the school house.

I cannot imagine any place in the Navy that doesn't have a Coffee Mess. Shameful.

Akula Raskolnikova
May 12, 2013

nacirema posted:

They let us have coffee after our whole class passed a test without a single failure. We got coffee like 2 weeks before graduation, and we had a dude carry around a Kuerig, but he charged us $2 a cup. But we slammed energy drinks from that little break room like it was our job. Venom is pure sugar, but it got me through HM fundamentals.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Akula Raskolnikova posted:

...but it got me through HM fundamentals.

1. Hand out Motrin.
2. Update Facebook status.
3. Profit.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

nacirema posted:

I'm being bored to death by power point, especially when caffeine isn't allowed inside the school house.

http://www.amazon.com/ProLab-Caffei...ro+lab+caffeine

When I was in FMTB we were getting 3-4 hours a night at the most. Some instructors wouldn't let us stand if we got tired. People were slangin no-doz like it was loving meth.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

nacirema posted:

Vicks vapor rub or tiger balm spread under you eyes. I used it in police academy during lectures. A doctorate going through academy swore it got her through medical school and worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Susa
Apr 27, 2013

Christoff posted:

http://www.amazon.com/ProLab-Caffei...ro+lab+caffeine

When I was in FMTB we were getting 3-4 hours a night at the most. Some instructors wouldn't let us stand if we got tired. People were slangin no-doz like it was loving meth.

We had coffee when I was there in February although all of psych tech school I had to go without during class because the army was too stupid to "earn it."

• Locked thread