Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole posted:

In other news. I just hit 30 days sober. I smoke a lot of weed now but I've managed to not drink. I didn't think it would actually feel like an accomplishment.

Good job man! Keep at it, it gets easier with time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
nm retarded

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
turn down for what

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cole posted:

Couldn't get out of the army without one final gently caress you. They processed my first retirement check into the wrong account so now I don't get anything until next month!

It was a 3, not an 8 you loving idiots.

c-c-c-combo breeeeaker

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Good job man! Keep at it, it gets easier with time.

that friend of the family looks like he's ready to do work

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cole posted:

Couldn't get out of the army without one final gently caress you. They processed my first retirement check into the wrong account so now I don't get anything until next month!

It was a 3, not an 8 you loving idiots.

Haha. Sucks to be you.

Got my ratings and backpay a couple of days ago. Paid off a ton of poo poo, bought a few things, etc, etc. Gonna be able to save the house from foreclosure. Rating's high enough to cover the mortgage, car, utilities and cable every month. So instead of hustling around in two kitchens, I can coast until next spring working for Hooters before the mountains call.

Welfare queens 4 life

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Haha. Sucks to be you.

Got my ratings and backpay a couple of days ago. Paid off a ton of poo poo, bought a few things, etc, etc. Gonna be able to save the house from foreclosure. Rating's high enough to cover the mortgage, car, utilities and cable every month. So instead of hustling around in two kitchens, I can coast until next spring working for Hooters before the mountains call.

Welfare queens 4 life

who needs to pay bills when youre happy though man

youre just another slave to the system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress bills, go broke

• Locked thread