Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Never before has a muffin top been desirable.

speak for yourself, canuckistani.

I like my women a little on the 'merican side

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/933545@N20/pool/

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 00:13 on May 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

speak for yourself, canuckistani.

I like my women a little on the 'merican side

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/933545@N20/pool/

ban this sick filth

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
spongebob a chubby chasing barfly? :wth:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g2HWmCXX3M

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Best butt:

http://instagram.com/caitlinricefit

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
:eyepop::fh:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
yeah, good one.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
does anyone else do any bicycle riding? :shobon: need to get some exercise and recently got a bike, its pretty fun just havin a nice lil ride on a trail or whatnot :shobon:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

genderstomper58 posted:

does anyone else do any bicycle riding? :shobon: need to get some exercise and recently got a bike, its pretty fun just havin a nice lil ride on a trail or whatnot :shobon:

Biked a lot while I lived in Alaska. It is relaxing. Took me a few weeks to get accustomed to gooch soreness.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

holocaust bloopers posted:

Biked a lot while I lived in Alaska. It is relaxing. Took me a few weeks to get accustomed to gooch soreness.

thats the worst part so far for sure!!!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I love my bike. Wear spandex and chicks will totally check out your package. For reals.

This'll sound weird, but if you find yourself getting into it, try spandex bib shorts with a chamois (padding) and a stiff saddle. It'll turn out to be far more comfortable (far less chafing) than a big squishy saddle and whatever else you were wearing beforehand.

If you want to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes, there are some good bike threads, too. Also check out the late, great Sheldon Brown's reference for drat near anything.

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 3, 2014

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea, bike underwear is a must. Seriously.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

I love my bike. Wear spandex and chicks will totally check out your package. For reals.

This'll sound weird, but if you find yourself getting into it, try spandex bib shorts with a chamois (padding) and a stiff saddle. It'll turn out to be far more comfortable (far less chafing) than a big squishy saddle and whatever else you were wearing beforehand.

If you want to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes, there are some good bike threads, too.

Just gonna see if i actually stick with it before I go too crazy heh....idk if i could ever wear spandex tho man......already feel gay enough w/ a helmet on(SAFETY FIRST)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Moker, the bike shorts goes under your clothes.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Moker, the bike shorts goes under your clothes.

that changes everything :eyepop:

I'll look into it thx fellas

cheers if you will

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

genderstomper58 posted:

Just gonna see if i actually stick with it before I go too crazy heh....idk if i could ever wear spandex tho man......already feel gay enough w/ a helmet on(SAFETY FIRST)
That's what we all said, too.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
just bike butt rear end naked

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Alternately, get a cape.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
I will do no such thing peanut gallery!!!

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I used to do a lot of riding and just got my bike cleaned up for this summer.

If you can't deal with spandex, get some mtn. bike shorts and shirts. The shorts have hidden chamois and the shirts usually have nice big pockets in the back for snacks and/or cell phones or music playing devices. Get clipless pedals or cages, it will make riding a little more comfortable when you get used to them.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Tradeoff: my balls tend to fall asleep during long 20mi+ rides, but getting the pins and needles while they come back is almost like having those good ol' girls who don't neglect the balls during a good beej. :feelsgood:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

McSpatula posted:

Tradeoff: my balls tend to fall asleep during long 20mi+ rides, but getting the pins and needles while they come back is almost like having those good ol' girls who don't neglect the balls during a good beej. :feelsgood:

0_O

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I guess that's one way to avoid having kids.

e: the balls falling asleep, not the hula-hoop

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
^^^Might wanna get a new saddle dude, r you're gonna flatten your gouche artery so much you won't be able to get hard. Its a common problem

Seconding the mountain bike shorts. I've got a pair of fox ones with basically removable padded boxer shorts inside, they're the best for longer rides without looking like some lance armstrong wannabe.

Bikes own for going to parties or bars too, not many things as relaxing and peaceful as riding an almost silent bike along quiet streets late at night. :)

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 03:39 on May 3, 2014

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

genderstomper58 posted:

If its not a fixie get the gently caress out

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Please dont troll!!!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

new themesong for you veins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

I like synth-pop/new wave.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGnXb0TZHkk

wanna bang that skeleton

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Soldier who murdered his five year old up for the death penalty in Hawaii. Defense claims his IQ is too low to execute.
America's finest.
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/#!/newsDetail/25417290

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

bulletsponge13 posted:

Soldier who murdered his five year old up for the death penalty in Hawaii. Defense claims his IQ is too low to execute.
America's finest.
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/#!/newsDetail/25417290

Kick all dependents in the head until they learn not to live on base.

You got skype. Whatchu need to live here for?

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Slim Pickens posted:

^^^Might wanna get a new saddle dude, r you're gonna flatten your gouche artery so much you won't be able to get hard. Its a common problem

Woah, woah, woah. What now? You can gently caress up your erections by biking improperly? This is why I stick to walking like the good lord intended and driving like a true American.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Woah, woah, woah. What now? You can gently caress up your erections by biking improperly? This is why I stick to walking like the good lord intended and driving like a true American.

You can also gently caress up your erections by being a fat piece of poo poo.

e: oops, priv checked

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 14:00 on May 3, 2014

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Is there a single non-fat person using the term "fat shaming" and do I lose the privilege to use it when I've lost 50 pounds and stopped being a fatty-boom-boom?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
With the warmer weather, dudes are wearing gym shorts and poo poo.

:feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

at the date posted:

You can also gently caress up your erections by being a fat piece of poo poo.

e: oops, priv checked

That's pretty funny, teehee.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread