Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

He got the NJP for using his travel card at a strip club so I think that elevates him over the typical dumb Lt/Junior Enlisted story

Only if the GOV was parked out front at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Scienceface
Jan 31, 2014

The goggles do nothing!

Casimir Radon posted:

We should make patches that look like that.

I am currently having some patches made like that, koreans will do anything for money...

Let's see how long I can get away with having it on my flight suit before anyone notices, or rather I should say how long it stays on there before someone tells me to take it off

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
la la la I'm drunk in Korea on a week night and not in Minot freezing my rear end off in May la la la

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

smertrioslol posted:

la la la I'm drunk in Korea on a week night and not in Minot freezing my rear end off in May la la la

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
The new fire extinguisher CBT isn't all bad.

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
Several of my flying friends have had their VSP apps approved... congrats to everyone and good luck!

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr
What's a good way to get set up with a mobile phone while in Germany? I'm kind of getting lost in all the old answers I've been able to google and such. My wife wants to keep her number somehow, but I don't care about mine either way. Currently we're out of contract with Verizon and just floating on an old iPhone 4 and a HTC Thunderbolt.

TheOtherGypsy
Apr 6, 2004

xaarman posted:

Several of my flying friends have had their VSP apps approved... congrats to everyone and good luck!

With the amount of 11M's getting out, I should be AMC/CC in two years.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

AkrisD posted:

What's a good way to get set up with a mobile phone while in Germany? I'm kind of getting lost in all the old answers I've been able to google and such. My wife wants to keep her number somehow, but I don't care about mine either way. Currently we're out of contract with Verizon and just floating on an old iPhone 4 and a HTC Thunderbolt.
I'm fairly certain you won't be able to keep your number. The first thing I'd do is to google your model numbers and see if they're compatible with Euro cell networks. The iPhone at least should be. The two big players over there are O2 and Vodaphone, but like in the states both will charge you more for a contract if you don't bundle it with the purchase of a phone. If you're going to be there less than a year, your best bet might be to get a pair of cheapass phones there instead of redoing your whole plan.

TheOtherGypsy posted:

With the amount of 11M's getting out, I should be AMC/CC in two years.
I'm becoming more and more convinced they lost my application.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

AkrisD posted:

Depends on if you want to pay out the rear end for a lovely contract in english with TKS (because they're AAFES affiliate) or get a good plan with a company downtown with a german contract.

If you don't want to do the legwork of taking the contract to Legal for translation, do what I did - buy a lovely prepaid Vodafone flip phone for like twenty bucks at the PX. Put the sim card in your smart phone and pay Vodafone €10/month for an unlimited data plan and €15 every month or two to top up your minutes. I don't talk on the phone often so I saved a gripload compared to my friends on TKS.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Also, talk with your stateside carrier, AT&T is holding my number since I told them I was going overseas and sent them a copy of my orders.

EDIT: Also, if anyone's in Korea and you haven't hit up the Korea thread or in on the goon kakao chat you're missing out on some fun. Hit me up, same kakao name as my username here.

nullscan fucked around with this message at 09:42 on May 21, 2014

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Wild T posted:

If you don't want to do the legwork of taking the contract to Legal for translation, do what I did - buy a lovely prepaid Vodafone flip phone for like twenty bucks at the PX. Put the sim card in your smart phone and pay Vodafone €10/month for an unlimited data plan and €15 every month or two to top up your minutes. I don't talk on the phone often so I saved a gripload compared to my friends on TKS.

Do this. A data plan with phone through tks is something ridiculous like 90+ euros a month. I had a cheap (20e) dumb phone and paid about 60 euros a year.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
VSP got denied. My commander all but said I shat on the grave of Billy Mitchell in his comments and they still won't let me leave. Guess I have to move down to the Redneck Riviera to do a job I explicitly requested not to be assigned to for the next 3+ years. GG Air Force, I hope congress cuts all our funding.

TheOtherGypsy
Apr 6, 2004
With the way AFPC operates, you'll probably be RIF'ed. A la 2011.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

TheOtherGypsy posted:

With the way AFPC operates, you'll probably be RIF'ed. A la 2011.

Well, according to the email AFPC sent me, being denied VSP means my AFSC/Year Group is no longer eligible for voluntary or involuntary force managemenAHAHAHA.... yeah probably.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

The af basically just used vsp as a way to smooth out the RIF, which makes a certain amount of sense but means that if you weren't in a particularly overmanned career field then you never really had a chance to begin with

At least that's based on me watching Facebook for who got it and who didn't, including a guy who got non-vol'd over to UAVs and then immediately rejected for vsp :lol:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Prop Wash posted:

The af basically just used vsp as a way to smooth out the RIF, which makes a certain amount of sense but means that if you weren't in a particularly overmanned career field then you never really had a chance to begin with

At least that's based on me watching Facebook for who got it and who didn't, including a guy who got non-vol'd over to UAVs and then immediately rejected for vsp :lol:

Yeah with VSP my field went from "we have 200 extra bodies" to "RIF canceled!" In a couple months

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
That's the thing: we were overmanned, and I dropped my papers back in February. I honestly cannot understand why AFPC thought keeping me around was a good idea.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
They just rewrite the manning requirements to fit what they're doing. ABMs went from critically undermanned to something like 120% literally overnight.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Yeah 13B VSP packages are getting ultimately approved despite all the 'do not concurs' from every commander in the chain.

Of course it's all the experienced dudes that are good at their job getting out so the next few years are gonna be super fun :thumbsup:

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
We had a guy who found out he was gonna be on the next DOS rollback, so he decided to take the VSP to make a quick escape. Well he gets his wife pregnant and wonders if maybe the Air Force will let his fatass stay in. Our flight chief was all "lol, no".

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

dfac wifi, finally.

PT, 0600. i tuck my shirt in and head out to the field. stretches begin and i'm feeling somewhat weary and worn out from the night before. i've got a small sore at the base of my cock and so maneuvering it when tucking in my pt shirt is a hassle. it's all the more painful as i work up a sweat and beads of the salty stuff drip from my waist down toward my cock, dripping down the shaft, ultimately pooling near the top half of my scrotum then raining down all at once, forming a puddle beneath me. "the rower" the exercise leader shouts. i am supine and my cock flops backward and the glans penis draws nearer to the bottom edge of my belly button. as i complete the sequential positions of the multi-step exercise fluidly and with fervor my glans begins rubbing rhythmically against the inner half of the waistband on my pt shorts. i am nearly ready to erupt by the end of the exercise. i am in very good shape, most routine abdominal exercises hardly phase me, however, at this point, i am moaning like a 4 stroke dirtbike. the instructor looks over at me and seems to think i am mocking the exercise, being familiar with my performance on pt tests in the past. she continues to call out the numerical steps of the exercise in cadence, hoping to break me physically. alas, her efforts only serve to further antagonize my pulsating member. my glans penis at this point resembles a red binky and it felt like a big cats tongue like a leopard had been licking it, a rough tongue and wild too. my eyes started to roll around in their sockets, something i've never experienced before. it was as though i had been subjugated unwittingly by some unseen malign force, contorting my person. i urinate on my belly momentarily, a small dash and then i erupt on myself, filling my waistband with the good stuff, the meaty stuff you get when you wait it out. i blew a gasket. it came drat near close to hitting my chest. what a day.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Guest2553 posted:

Yeah 13B VSP packages are getting ultimately approved despite all the 'do not concurs' from every commander in the chain.

Of course it's all the experienced dudes that are good at their job getting out so the next few years are gonna be super fun :thumbsup:

In 2011/12 over 100 ABMs applied for VSP...there were about 150 of us eligible (that's a rough wag based on Tyndall's output during the eligible period). From the entire goddamned Air Force, 18 were approved. From Tinker, TWO. Both had less than 6 months on their ADSC and were openly planning on getting out anyway.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

ginsing posted:

dfac wifi, finally.

PT, 0600. i tuck my shirt in and head out to the field. stretches begin and i'm feeling somewhat weary and worn out from the night before. i've got a small sore at the base of my cock and so maneuvering it when tucking in my pt shirt is a hassle. it's all the more painful as i work up a sweat and beads of the salty stuff drip from my waist down toward my cock, dripping down the shaft, ultimately pooling near the top half of my scrotum then raining down all at once, forming a puddle beneath me. "the rower" the exercise leader shouts. i am supine and my cock flops backward and the glans penis draws nearer to the bottom edge of my belly button. as i complete the sequential positions of the multi-step exercise fluidly and with fervor my glans begins rubbing rhythmically against the inner half of the waistband on my pt shorts. i am nearly ready to erupt by the end of the exercise. i am in very good shape, most routine abdominal exercises hardly phase me, however, at this point, i am moaning like a 4 stroke dirtbike. the instructor looks over at me and seems to think i am mocking the exercise, being familiar with my performance on pt tests in the past. she continues to call out the numerical steps of the exercise in cadence, hoping to break me physically. alas, her efforts only serve to further antagonize my pulsating member. my glans penis at this point resembles a red binky and it felt like a big cats tongue like a leopard had been licking it, a rough tongue and wild too. my eyes started to roll around in their sockets, something i've never experienced before. it was as though i had been subjugated unwittingly by some unseen malign force, contorting my person. i urinate on my belly momentarily, a small dash and then i erupt on myself, filling my waistband with the good stuff, the meaty stuff you get when you wait it out. i blew a gasket. it came drat near close to hitting my chest. what a day.

you're no honeyboy bradley.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
That is a poor attempt at a poo poo story for the pitiful Air Force OP

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Marine one is better, poor imitation

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

it's pretty bad i should have 1) not derank so much 2) not posted it

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

can someone link the marine one the guy mentioned

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Just graduated ALS tonight. Now I'm ready to embark on the journey to being a terrible NCO.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

ginsing posted:

can someone link the marine one the guy mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a4-dlBVhQs

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I liked this one too

quote:

Whack shack duty. Night 134. At first I chased down individual whacker offers and had to threaten them with UCMJ. I thought they'd be scared straight so to speak. The next
few nights they got smarter, using cover and concealment to their advantage in order to blow their hot loads all over this Holy Shi`ite Land. Now I just make a racket by
rapping the side of the sheet metal wall with my rifle and watch as joes scamper from the whack shack, tripping over themselves with their trousers around their ankles and
cum spurting from their still rock hard dicks. Another three caught today, that's another three Field Grade Jacking Off Article 15s to begin tomorrow.

Life wasn't this hard when jacking off wasn't banned in the 'stan, I guess the General was tired of seeing his hot young virile studs wasting their seed on the ground of
this barren nation, he'd rather have the seed saved up and spread across the beautiful fields of amber grain in the good old U S of A. At first no one blamed him, how many
of us wouldn't rather be jacking off at home, cumming where we please? But there's an enemy here. An enemy that doesn't want anyone cumming, here in their homeland or elsewhere.
An enemy that stands against all erect dicks spurting justice from their swollen tips. An enemy that would sooner grab a jizzing dick at its hilt and sever it than allow us
to have one more ejaculation of freedom.

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

ty and thanks to the poster below me as well

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Dead Reckoning posted:

That's the thing: we were overmanned, and I dropped my papers back in February. I honestly cannot understand why AFPC thought keeping me around was a good idea.

Especially with your CC's comments, because just the little bit you sent me was loving hilarious.

Wait we're expecting something AFPC does to make sense.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
So the new Course 14 features a gay rape scenario...Go progress, I guess?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Lazy Reservist posted:

Is it a comic? If so its probably the same one from Course 3.

PicnicBasket
Mar 21, 2010

Lazy Reservist posted:

Gay rapists are still rapists

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why is the WSA deciding to do SAPR for everyone?? We just had a base-wise SAPR brief not a month ago. At least it's supposed to be shorter.

Please, bury me alive in stupid loving SARC pamphlets.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Because you're all a bunch of horrible rapists and you haven't had enough SAPR training.

Daily SAPR training for all.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

PicnicBasket posted:

Gay rapists are still rapists

I love my dead gay rapist son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Casimir Radon posted:

Is it a comic? If so its probably the same one from Course 3.

It's a creepily done CGI monstrosity where the rapist has a really bad southern accent.

• Locked thread