Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HellishWhiskers
Mar 29, 2012

She was an awkward girl

Lazy Reservist posted:

really bad southern accent.

:nws: Oh poo poo, I'm sorry :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Flight chief rented a house this weekend so we could have some fun in the more outdoorsy parts of Idaho. He got to wake up to this

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

He should be glad you didn't go skeet shooting instead and then party it up with some hookers and/or forest animals, honestly. :colbert:

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
The arrows aren't actually in the wall, we just cut them in half and hung them from some screws.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:negative: Least you could do is actually get drunk and gently caress poo poo up.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Somehow an AF alcohol doc made it into a what if? citation.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Dominoes posted:

Somehow an AF alcohol doc made it into a what if? citation.

I see a 23 page document I'm not reading and an xkcd page that didn't mention the AF or docs. Enlighten me.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Derek Dominoe posted:

I see a 23 page document I'm not reading and an xkcd page that didn't mention the AF or docs. Enlighten me.
If you click on the 0.40% link, it takes you to the AF alcohol powerpoint. It's not explicitly cited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

This thread sucks.

• Locked thread