Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Jafflechutes are now available in Melbourne, New York and Montreal.

What is a Jafflechute?. Are you an idiot? It's a jaffle attached to a parachute, obviously. It's just a wonder no one's ever thought of it before. I'm sure one day all food will be delivered by parachute. This is an idea that can't possibly fail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

for sale
Nov 25, 2007
I AM A SHOPLIFTER
Oh of course, a jaffle.

for sale
Nov 25, 2007
I AM A SHOPLIFTER
Maybe you can ask for a ride on one so when you're up there you can look for somebody who gives a poo poo.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
oh sweet i always thought the one thing missing from the traditional panini experience was paying hours in advance and waiting outside a window for someone to throw it at me

XTREME PANINI AIN'T YOUR GRANPAPPY'S SANDWICH! WE'VE ADDED A PARACHUTE!

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 12:45 on May 1, 2014

for sale
Nov 25, 2007
I AM A SHOPLIFTER
This broke college kid food is missing just a hint of...hmm...mmm....kickstarter gimmick.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I'm done with this planet.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Even most of the people in their video look bored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
133 people pre-paid to have a sandwich thrown at them in a month.

• Locked thread