Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Reign Of Pain posted:

Homeowners insurance cover that?

We filed a claim last time because it was waaaaay more than the deductible then. It knocked out our alarm, phone lines, surveillance and all kinds of poo poo. This time it's much less damage, I guess because of all the surge protectors I'd put on everything. Found out today that the tv will be covered by bestbuy's protection plan, the geek squad is coming to my house this afternoon, because apparently the geek squad still exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Surge protectors usually come with equipment replacement warranties, in case something gets fried.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I've been looking into that too for the ps3 & roku.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah if you bought a surge protector worth a poo poo they have a warranty in case their equipment fails and your poo poo gets fried. I know APC does it for their products.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Geek squad is here now, it's a white guy with a pony tail who drove up in an unmarked tinted van. If I stop posting suddenly call the police.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

Geek squad is here now, it's a white guy with a pony tail who drove up in an unmarked tinted van. If I stop posting suddenly call the police.

It just keeps going to your voicemail after 2 rings

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

act real distraught that he didnt roll up in that faggy black and white vw bug

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
A white guy in a pony-tail doing IT work?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Ask him if he has stairs in his house. :buddy:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Ask him if he has stairs in his house. :buddy:

Or just wait until he posts in the gently caress the police thread about visiting some pigs house.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
He's dead. :(

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I call dibs on beanie acres.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Frank, the repair guy left kinda late & I just went to bed. He's not a goon but he really should be, really interesting guy. We bonded over fried electronics, we laughed, we cried, he told me how he'd been sexually abused by his marine uncle as a boy. I thought he was putting me on until he started reciting his poetry from memory about his childhood. Then he borrowed my guitar and did a really cool version of 'common people' by pulp.

He's ordering some parts and will be back next Friday when they come in.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Someone will probably find Beanieson's battered cum-drenched corpse stuffed in to the crawl-space of his own flat next week. Murdered and raped by the Goony electrical repair guy.

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009
I think Goony Geek Squad guy is just going to take over his SA account. You should start posting poetry in 2 weeks to freak people out.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

He wasn't really frightening, but definitely off.

I had my lcp in my pocket the whole time though :ohdear:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

I had my lcp in my pocket the whole time though :ohdear:
I thought that said ICP, like you were going to throw a CD to distract him during his attack.

"IMMA KILL YOU PIGGER"

:cop:*throws CD*

"AW poo poo YO! YOUZ A DOWNASS NINJA TOO? WE FAMUHLEE NOW!"

No, wait. He has a job. He can't be a juggalo. :shobon:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
One of the Mall Cops here has a fairly visible juggalo tattoo and it's the least surprising thing ever

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Booblord Zagats posted:

One of the Mall Cops here has a fairly visible juggalo tattoo and it's the least surprising thing ever

Must be a poser because he has a job.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

We have a juggalo mall cop? :stare:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I bet he's got a custom thigh rig for his Faygo bottle.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
June 2014 Police Thread: ICP FTP ACAB WTF

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

WALLS NIGGUH WE GOT WALLS GOIN UP :derp:

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

you need to reference the groverhaus pictures for comparative purposes.
"this isn't how I'm doing things"

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

tuluk posted:

you need to reference the groverhaus pictures for comparative purposes.
"this isn't how I'm doing things"

the wet, warped plywood is a good start

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Why are your houses not made of bricks? At least you don't get storms or hurricanes over there or anything like that....

Also I had my favorite defense for drink driving earlier...refused a roadside test, got him back for a station test where he blew almost triple the limit. His defense, that the fan above the cage in the meat wagon was blowing a mist of alcohol on to him....

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Why are your houses not made of bricks? At least you don't get storms or hurricanes over there or anything like that....

Man even the britcops are tossing in three little pigs references, brutal

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:rolleyes: bricks come later plebs, you need to frame it out first. I read about all this online.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Also I had my favorite defense for drink driving earlier...refused a roadside test, got him back for a station test where he blew almost triple the limit. His defense, that the fan above the cage in the meat wagon was blowing a mist of alcohol on to him....

ah yes the old mistaroo

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

krispykremessuck posted:

the wet, warped plywood is a good start

Why the gently caress did you sign for this beanie? You need to send that poo poo back.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

One of the Mexicans signed for it :mad:

Shut it down, June thread over there ----> http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639251

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

beanieson posted:

One of the Mexicans signed for it :mad:

Shut it down, June thread over there ----> http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639251

What.

May Posting or June Posting its nothing but love.

• Locked thread