Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Untagged posted:

How to determine if your department's administration is out of touch #324.

If in response to a lengthy memo requesting pistol mounted lights, which was written by several patrol officers with approval of the patrol supervisors, the administration responds that there isn't enough money in the budget for them... but don't worry because instead of what you've requested they are now going to buy shoulder mounted LED flashlights...because their cheaper... and Surprise! They flash red and blue too so if your chasing someone...!

*collective groan from the squad*.

:frogsiren:

They're
You're

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Goddammit Florida.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/04/30/two-broward-deputies-accused-of-using-excessive-force/

A deputy is involved in an excessive force lawsuit, loses, somehow ends up back on the street and is now the target of another excessive force case. :bravo:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Lotta angry people over free ice cream. We can't win.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Reign Of Pain posted:

Beanie and his final product:

:eyepop:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

In America we speak English! Why are my tax dollars going to pay to hire illegal aliens who can't speak english to be the police? What is wrong with my country! Limbaugh needs to hear about this.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I'm impressed with the detail though, look at that gun lanyard. The FTP crowd knows our poo poo.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/05/06/father-arrested-for-protesting-racy-novel-at-nh-high-school/

I need to know what the blue line thinks about this before I make my decision.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Stalez posted:

So happened again. I've been going to play volleyball at bar in the next city over for the past couple of years. Well as I was about to order my first drink, I noticed the new waitress is the same chick I arrested last month for DWI. She blew .22's so I don't think she recognized me. This case will be pending for probably a year, so probably gotta find a new spot. Goddamnit I'm just going to commit myself to a life of hermitism.

Or you could affect social change by not arresting people for morally agnostic crimes and stop being a jack booted thug with nothing better to do than ruin people's lives for no reason other than your selfish masochistic pleasure. Were you bullied as a child?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

*digs small grave 5 feet under ground*

*stick big pipe into it*

*BeanieSeptic tank done*

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Citycop posted:

Last night I got a call from an old lady reporting a naked man in her backyard at 04:00 a.m. She said he was taking things off the back porch and moving them around. I got there and found a naked man taking things off the porch and moving them around. Turns out he took one of those things from a shed and was looking in the back windows of the residence so he was charged with burglary and window peeping. He had no real good explanation for why he was there doing that. He seemed pretty out of it and stated he has a meth problem.

What's Smiling Jack doing down in your area? Poor guy.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I don't get paid to fight I get paid to win.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

quote:

"Even if she did have a gun, she is in her 90s," Lawanda Cooke told KBTX. "They could have shot in the air to scare her. Maybe she would have dropped it. I don't see her shooting anyone."

:allears:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

What would modern policing look like if America invented it?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

University campus SWAT teams and County Sheriff Armored divisions?

You mean it'd be the same as it is now then?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I had a suspicious person call which turned out to be nothing. That was all. For my entire 12 hour shift.

Citycop, thankfully that guy just shot himself instead of making it a murder/suicide. Small victories.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Have you guys not been following the Bone thread in games? Buying a Bone is possibly the worst decision you can make right now, though if you have one please speak up so we can mock you relentlessly.

I gave up on Planetside when I realized that you need to keep pouring obscene amounts of money into it to keep up. After spending over $300 on Planetside 2 I couldn't be bothered to spend anymore money, and without being a subscriber the rate of progression in the game is a glacial pace, and the gunplay alone wasn't interesting enough to keep me playing.

The Shep fucked around with this message at 12:26 on May 15, 2014

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Don't forget to load your weapons.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Branis posted:

jesus christ, CPD can't afford flat tops or what? That EOtech is mounted so loving far forward.

Equipment issues are just the start of CPD's problems.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Some pensions are kinda ridiculous and if you can't understand that you're being willfully obtuse.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Haven't had a call in like a week. So bored.

Where's whip?

The Shep fucked around with this message at 18:33 on May 21, 2014

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Pacific Blue and Silk Stalkings.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Snowdens Secret posted:

TRAGEDY STRUCK BEANIEVILLE TODAY AS A SEEMINGLY OUT OF CONTROL POLICE TANK CAREENED INTO BEANIE ACRES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

that sounds terrible, no pay to have the privilege of having some chav test out your stabproof vest after he spits in your eye? no thanks

Before I got hired I wanted to do the job so badly that I would've done it for free.

Now that I'm doing the job I couldn't imagine doing it for free and even on the contrary I want to be paid more, far more, for having to do it.

• Locked thread