Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

This makes me want to kick Rich Karlgaard in the dick.

How dare a public servant actually enjoy retirement after busting their rear end for 30 fuckin years.

And yea, you have people who gamed the system to make fat rear end cash while sitting on their porch drinking scotch at 10 in the morning while planning their day around Matlock and bingo at the Moose Lodge. Lets bitch about that because CEOs and investment bankers never screwed someone for a sweet retirement package.

Cum guzzling gently caress wit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Branis posted:

thats why you never trust a person enough to tie you up. I don't live dangerous.

Whats life with out a little risk?

Bang the wife's sister stupid then have a special night out at the BDSM club.

• Locked thread