Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

A lot of these building codes are for like, wind speed and poo poo. tbqh hurricanes lately aren't that serious I just don't see the point. That's what insurance is for people.

Beanie's got some top notch Poe's Law game going on itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Whale Cancer posted:

I tased a guy on a bike from my patrol car once. Yes it was just as awesome as you are imagining.

If I had witnessed that I would have donated $100 to the Policeman's Ball

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0359hSerDeE

Best police

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Snowdens Secret posted:

The gently caress kind of draw is that supposed to be

Gonna throw it like a boomarang at that dumb baby

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Do they get tally marks on their front fenders like WW2 pilots? Because that would own

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

USMC503 posted:

You know those stick figure family stickers? Yeah...

I love the po-leece

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Smiling Jack posted:

I bought a ps3 the same week the ps4 was released.

The single best Amazon Prime/Netflix machine on the planet imo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

I got it to play GTA5 cause my xbox360 was struck by lightning. I rarely play games anymore but it's got a huge library of psn games. I was playing Bully a while ago and it was pretty awesome.

I got mine specifically to play Arkham Asylum when it came out. I like playing games on it fine, but in reality it really shines as a digital media player. But it's super loving retarded that they made the controls for DVDs different than the ones for Blu-Ray

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Of all the things that could have possibly been responsible for my retardation, I'm guessing owning a PS3 is going to be low on that list

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Untagged posted:

Rain rain go away... and gently caress you!.

Lookit dem hogs in slop

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Brown Moses posted:

Based on what's known about Branch 215 it's more likely he was tortured and starved to death, rather than being beheaded. The government doesn't really do the decapitation thing.

I was reading through the GBS thread, his PMs to you seem to really run the gambit of "You're my only contact" to "You're my ace in the hole" to "You loving CIA pig who sold me out" on a pretty set cycle.

The more of his poo poo I read the more I realize Caro wasn't run of the mill crazy, he was "Lets get an RPG and see if rocket jumping works IRL" crazy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Brown Moses posted:

There was very clearly a cycle to his behaviour, he'd be relatively normal, then get crazier and crazier, then back to normal again. Half the reason I reported him to the FBI is because I thought he'd decide to hunt me down and kill me one day during one of his crazier moments. I was waiting for him to DM me with "well, I decided the CIA robots at the local kindergarten need to die today, tell my family I love them".

Yeah, made all the more hosed up by seeing people on twitter and other blogs who agreed with Caro. I'm a little sad he's dead in Syria and not in the US where they could use his brain to try and figure out his exact level of crazy, because I'm sure a good neurologist could have a field day digging around in there

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I have an Italian steel stove top coffee maker and let me tell you that $25 thing makes the best goddamed coffee you will ever have. French presses are for faggots who have too much time on their hands.

Except the Nissin Steel Thermos French Press, that thing is legit for camping and training exercises

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

krispykremessuck posted:

get a lightning rod u tit

Those don't work.

Sacrifice your neighbor's children/pets to Zeus and leave him an issue of Hustler every week in the yard

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

krispykremessuck posted:

wind your neck in you oval office

Guessing you're mad Zeus Jody'd up your last biddy, son

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

Geek squad is here now, it's a white guy with a pony tail who drove up in an unmarked tinted van. If I stop posting suddenly call the police.

It just keeps going to your voicemail after 2 rings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
One of the Mall Cops here has a fairly visible juggalo tattoo and it's the least surprising thing ever

• Locked thread