Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
How to determine if your department's administration is out of touch #324.

If in response to a lengthy memo requesting pistol mounted lights, which was written by several patrol officers with approval of the patrol supervisors, the administration responds that there isn't enough money in the budget for them... but don't worry because instead of what you've requested they are now going to buy shoulder mounted LED flashlights...because their cheaper... and Surprise! They flash red and blue too so if your chasing someone...!

*collective groan from the squad*.

:frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

They're
You're

Remember when they asked if you would arrest another officer. :argh:.

Fuckin NC.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I hear o.com has forums. Think of it like minor league posting before you make it to the majors.

I have a co worker that lurks. They work another shift though.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

What you say Whip. * speeds down the parkway *.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

:stare: I know this isn't the Ask a cop thread but why the hell do you think this is a good idea?

:fyad: is leaking again.

Murphys Stache posted:

Beanie, are you zoned for a moat yet?

Hopefully right after the turrets are built.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

eh.. The school administration asked him to leave, when he refused the officer told him to leave or he'd be arrested. Sounds like he got exactly what he wanted to me :shrug:

This is exactly how I read it. He tried to make a point and didn't like how it was going. Then he decided to try and call the school board and police instructions for him to leave a bluff, was proven wrong, and cried like a baby and is made a scene. It looks like he was only charged with one offense and released though. Down here at least four charges would apply, so good for them.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

OT Postin'. Turns out the netflix app and account was a good short term investment. If only Amazon Prime had an app for android.

Watching Super Troopers at work... CANDY BARS.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I'm downtown Whip, where you at?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

Also why are cops getting called for 6th graders minor behavioral issues? Sounds like an issue for the school to handle on their own.

We probably get at least one or two "my 8-12-16 year old won't listen to me so 911 come help" calls a night around here. Everyone wants us to be the parents because they don't want to do it. The schools don't really want to deal with it either.

Seriously parents, try spanking your kids.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 06:05 on May 14, 2014

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Good to go here in VA. No Commonwealth Attorney will prosecute domestic assault for a legitimate and reasonable corporal punishment of a child, and no officer I know would ever seek charges for it in the first place.

The look on the kid's face when the cop tells the parents :thumbsup:. Priceless. And yes, kids will call on parents who spank.

Good Dog.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 07:32 on May 14, 2014

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

I played for about a week after launch and got bored.

Had some xbox 360 buddies pick up Xbone for Titanfall and now they don't really play either so much anymore. Thanks M$FT. I've decided to wait until more games come out.

Also, Planetside 2 is still kind of ok.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Happy Peace Officers Day!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Rain rain go away... and gently caress you!.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

No clue why a sovereign would call PD, but :iiam:

Because the constitutional sheriff won't answer calls for service in your county. Sovereigns really are schizophrenic. Talk about flavor of the month crazy, because when they need help guess who they still call.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Yeah, this screams down with pensions and up with 401Ks.

~ So we can make more money off the increased fund commissions and trading expenses. Thanks. ~

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

We don't get to count OT in our Pensions contributions, health care is not included, and it's only about 50% of our salary. So gently caress you kind of got mine.

You should all be saving like your pension won't be there when you retire just in case though. If it is, :fuckya:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I just wish Virginia would stop using the state pension contributions as a politician slush fund and giving ious in return. Two years ago the state had a "surplus", although no one bothered to mention it was mostly at the expense of not paying the pension contribution in full.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Working seven days in a row. :negative:.

Overtime check. :homebrew:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Reign Of Pain posted:

Everyone knows what happens when y'all get on stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5czU_fCe0

Every self-entitled why are you arresting me face ever.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I don't know about anybody else but that was pretty much the longest Saturday night of the year so far. So many calls... so many.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Happy 17 Thousand Posts on your Facebook Wall reminding you not to barbeque or you might offend a soldier or something Day.

My military family says its ok to overcook burgers on this holiday just FYI.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

Pack the leaves in your mouth like dip then drink hot water.

Uggggggh.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Ask him if he has stairs in his house. :buddy:

Or just wait until he posts in the gently caress the police thread about visiting some pigs house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

One of the Mexicans signed for it :mad:

Shut it down, June thread over there ----> http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639251

What.

May Posting or June Posting its nothing but love.

• Locked thread