Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Branis posted:

everybody tells us we should be stopping real criminals but nobody wants to tell us where the real criminals are.
Q: Shouldn't you be out catching murderers?

A: Detain for questioning, call the detective, "got a guy here who has information on an open homicide case"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

A guy I work with just up and quit to become the campaign manager for a dude that doesn't have a shot in hell of becoming sheriff. What I'm saying is, quit your job now so you have more time to focus on your pipe dreams.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Heh, a local sheriff here was also a meth dealer. It sounds like being a sheriff rules.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

SPOILERS! I'm only on season five, dick.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Oh look at the big guy caught a dude who couldn't walk in a straight line.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Had my craziest call yesterday. Guy has been cheating on his wife, they do a little tie up thing in bed, and while the husband is tied down the woman just beats the absolute poo poo out of his cock and balls with his softball bat. She calls 911 and says she going to Florida and never coming back, but someone should check out her house in case her husband needs medical help. He's still tied up when we get there and man...infidelity is just not worth it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Reign Of Pain posted:

1) Did she get away?

2) How bashed up are his balls? Did he live?

3) How is a softball bat different than a regular bat?

Yea she's still out there somewhere, probably well on the way to the east coast, she called like an hour after she left the house so she was probably already out of state.

Balls are bashed pretty good, but he'll live, apparently. Was rushed in to emergency surgery and is going to need lots more surgeries.

Softball bats are metal, and probably some other differences.

His balls are toast, I'd be surprised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It keeps your POST current.

• Locked thread