Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.

I don't trust the observer that IA has paired me with, shady as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

zone partner wants to become a goon, how do I talk him out of this terrible decision :psyduck:

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Finally got a take home car, only took 2 years :woop:

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

GunForumMeme posted:

Niice. How's the looking to be a detective thing go?

Not enough experience, and not enough rear end kissing.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

beanieson posted:

sweet iced tea is pretty good but anyone who would drink it hot or whatev is weird and probably gay.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot!

Snowdens Secret posted:

ok actually

Sam & Max is probably the most accurate account that I can compare my daily adventures working midnight shift with my current zone partner.

Thesoldier fucked around with this message at 16:20 on May 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Florida pensions are a loving scam, they always have been. Retire at 25 years, but spend the last 5 years on duty working as much OT as possible for a total of 30 years. Oh and retiring with 97% of your salary from the average of those five years. Not to mention the retirement money you got that just got flooded with interest over those 5 years. :gonk:

• Locked thread