Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
N: Mark Buehrle: 7-1, 2.01 ERA.

V: Huh. What. What. Huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

I really hope Juan Francisco keeps being good, and that at some point the entire Jays team is made up of power hitting dominicans who came out of nowhere. Even the pitchers.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

867-530-NEIN! posted:

Enjoy your... Liam Hendricks? He's a better option?

He is capable of getting an out, so yes.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Hopefully this inspires Morrow to not be a loving lovely fuckface when he comes back.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Ran the numbers and I'm sorry 2 say but if you don't think the Jays own then you're a pretty big nerd. Don't blame me blame the math.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Alternate topics:

-How handsome Mark Buehrle is.

-How nice do you think Mark Buehrle smells?

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

This is the best thing i've ever seen in my life.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

NEW FOURMS RULE:

-Whenever Edwin Encarnacion is not batting, all GDT posts should be "Where's Edwin??"

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

poo poo that's a classic baseball quote that's gonna be in the loading screens of OOTP 17 or w/e.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

I don't think the pitching is real, and neither is the hitting. None of the players are real. The Toronto Blue Jays never existed. Wake up America.

• Locked thread