Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
pee in your mouth and drink it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 397 days!
this topic is extremely close to my heart. i have two prince alberts so depending on conditions i can have anything between a predator-style tri-piss stream to a big pyramidal jet, which can prove to be insanely messy. please advise

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 397 days!
on the plus side, when i piss my name into fresh snow it comes out in block letters.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Mighty Stalker posted:

The pee comes out in two different directions! Whats up with that?
this acrobatic pissing is making me thirsty!

wesley snypes posted:

i have two prince alberts
parallel or perpendicular?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Awesome! posted:

parallel or perpendicular?

this is very important to know

GoodbyeTurtles

circ dick soleil posted:

laying down on your back or standing? or something else?? i need to know

shin42k

circ dick soleil posted:

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

laying down on your back or standing? or something else?? i need to know

I heard that some people combine this with the handstand technique

GoodbyeTurtles

shin42k posted:

I heard that some people combine this with the handstand technique

:aaaaa:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

piss wizards itt

hemale in pain

pee into a butt then they can squeeze it out into the toilet for you

pro strat

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

hemale in pain posted:

pee into a butt then they can squeeze it out into the toilet for you

pro strat

Actually one of the easier 2 person techs

GoodbyeTurtles

Awesome! posted:

piss wizards itt

there are still some techniques out there that i'd never even considered, which just goes to show that even the most skilled pisslords w/ boners are always learning

GoodbyeTurtles

mailorder bees! posted:

Actually one of the easier 2 person techs

depends entirely on distance between pisser w/ boner and butt in this case but it's a decent technique nonetheless

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

wesley snypes posted:

on the plus side, when i piss my name into fresh snow it comes out in block letters.

With a little practice you could probably vary the stream enough for some elegant calligraphy

GoodbyeTurtles

mailorder bees! posted:

With a little practice you could probably vary the stream enough for some elegant calligraphy

a valuable skill if you are ever lost in Antarctica or somewhere with snow and not much else, the block letters will be easier to see from the air

alnilam

Ty op for posting about this important topic

GoodbyeTurtles

alnilam posted:

Ty op for posting about this important topic

np man i just saw the random boner thread and was concerned that ppl might also need to piss and may think that you should not piss w/ a boner when actually a boner can aid pissing greatly

treasure bear

i like to switch between techniques to get sick combos

satsui no thankyou

wesley snypes posted:

this topic is extremely close to my heart. i have two prince alberts so depending on conditions i can have anything between a predator-style tri-piss stream to a big pyramidal jet, which can prove to be insanely messy. please advise

wesley snypes posted:

lol

playground tough
i firmly believe geometry was invented out of the need to piss with a boner

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
"the insertion (a.k.a the cloud cuckoo-langer)"

put the tip of your boner under the water in the bowl, piss and watch gorgeous chartreuse clouds billowing before your eyes. recommended only for boner pissers with extremely long boners or extremely shallow toilets

GoodbyeTurtles

LappyDore64 posted:

"the insertion (a.k.a the cloud cuckoo-langer)"

put the tip of your boner under the water in the bowl, piss and watch gorgeous chartreuse clouds billowing before your eyes. recommended only for boner pissers with extremely long boners or extremely shallow toilets

this is a good one for those who love to 'wet-piss' - a good few pissing w/ hardon techniques can be practiced in the bathtub, which is another form of 'wet-pissing'

please also note that this is a no 'wet-pissing' shaming thread

GoodbyeTurtles

here is an illustrated guide to the 'Longshot' for those looking to get into the pissing w/ hardon scene

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

textbook form there

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
I'm a fan of the tuck but yea you gotta be careful to not pee on your own clothes

Disco_Bandit
I usually lean and pee straight down into the toilet all the time. The turgid waters it creates is p cool, sounds like a little babbling brook and is relaxing

GoodbyeTurtles

Awesome! posted:

textbook form there

its good because you're ready for the inevitable drop (drop off or loss of piss pressure to you newbies out there) when you may have to rush back to your rig (toilet, to the newbies) and also good form can increase the angle of attack which is very important!!

GoodbyeTurtles

a little something for those who have difficulty w/ aiming

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
I prefer positions that don't require me to have a background in yoga before I attempt them

GoodbyeTurtles

LappyDore64 posted:

I prefer positions that don't require me to have a background in yoga before I attempt them

something more like this?

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

lol

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

something more like this?

Can you believe the judge from germany only gave thqt a 6/10?

GoodbyeTurtles

mailorder bees! posted:

Can you believe the judge from germany only gave thqt a 6/10?

a disgrace to pissers w/ hardons worldwide imo

Diqnol

As nike once said,"just do it". You'll be pleasantly surprised.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
Lately ive been favoring a longshot tech that has you hit the tank first before switching to the bowl as the stream drops off.

GoodbyeTurtles

mailorder bees! posted:

Lately ive been favoring a longshot tech that has you hit the tank first before switching to the bowl as the stream drops off.

sounds quite messy, but the tank deflect is actually a decent way to learn your preferred angle of attack & hone your aiming skills

GoodbyeTurtles

a little template for those of you who wish to illustrate your personal pissing w/ hardon techniques

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
hold your hand over the toilet (palm towards you fingers down) and piss into your hand. it runs down your fingers into toilet. if you do spirit fingers you can create a soothing rippling effect

GoodbyeTurtles

WetNightmare posted:

hold your hand over the toilet (palm towards you fingers down) and piss into your hand. it runs down your fingers into toilet. if you do spirit fingers you can create a soothing rippling effect

this is a very interesting technique, definitely one to try if you're into the chill-pissing scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

• Locked thread