Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Yea cyanide kick sucks, get Dirty Player instead because its more interesting and fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Play in a GoonBowl when it happens, usually people there are aiming to win rather than murder.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Guard and Accurate

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I really like how GNU is upset in the chat during the game but in the post commentary he's having a great time.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I knew that would happen. Every time he was going down I was holding my breath and then it happened. It's why I always get an Igor even though they are worthless pieces of poo poo at least it gives me hope for like 2 seconds.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Was that their defensive line? what?

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
If it were a regular, no doubles dog I would probably fire him. However Blitzer has MB block claw tackle. I vote to keep Blitzer and just keep blitzing. It sucks to lose one of your agility 3 players but a fresh no skill werewolf sucks even worse.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
zombies and skeletons on my teams get two skills, if one isn't guard they get fired.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Guard, Block, Pelvis, Navy Blue

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Good half. Nothing bad happened that whole half it was all good.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Minister Robathan posted:

Agent355's Skaven LP is pretty fun. The crazy plays that rats are known for are well displayed here. Tho it does end, uh, abruptly.

I feel at least partly responsible for that, Nurgle is a really unfun team to play against.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I have teams even more obnoxious than my dwarf one, hope your TV is high enough for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I really enjoyed this LP and am glad I was able to participate in it, thanks for the good times. Option 1 sounds like the best option for you so it is the option I will vote for.

Grats Wight Privilege on the MVP.

CongoJack fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Dec 16, 2014

• Locked thread