Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«36 »
david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Wasn't kyshenko's weight cut really loving him up for awhile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Insanely sick fight alert: Kaew defends his title against Noiri in June, Takeru fights someone from Kyshenko's team, there's a 70kg tournament with a nice lineup too

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I wish all this good kickboxing wasn't happening behind vpns at 4 am

Unfunny Poster
Apr 10, 2012

I feel like I could... like I could... like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!

Well if you want "not Japanese" kickboxing, LionFight is this weekend on AXS TV.

Also here's a dumb plug for a Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai training discussion thread I started up because I thought this thread was just for talking about actual fights. Don't know how many of you guys do training but it's worth a shot making a thread for that stuff. https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3818558

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

Well if you want "not Japanese" kickboxing, LionFight is this weekend on AXS TV.

Also here's a dumb plug for a Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai training discussion thread I started up because I thought this thread was just for talking about actual fights. Don't know how many of you guys do training but it's worth a shot making a thread for that stuff. https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3818558

there's a boxing thread in ylls and a catch all fighting sports thread in a/t so i'm not sure how much traction it'll get.

Unfunny Poster
Apr 10, 2012

I feel like I could... like I could... like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!

Marching Powder posted:

there's a boxing thread in ylls and a catch all fighting sports thread in a/t so i'm not sure how much traction it'll get.

Ah cool, didn't see them because I thought RR was the more appropriate subforum.

Edit - going to shut down the thread in RR as the other threads have some decent activity.

Unfunny Poster fucked around with this message at Apr 27, 2017 around 12:23

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Triticum Guzzler posted:

K-1 have also uploaded their whole card, I haven't seen it all yet but the Takeru fight is absolutely worth your time (most of the video is him recovering from a ballbusting nutshot that you can skip through)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4bixfdUVoI#t=5s

looked like he was gonna cough a nut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Here he comes, that Mighty Mouse
Just like a bolt from the blue with a heart that's true
Fighting evil, fighting crime
And always there in the nick of time

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Insanely sick fight alert: Kaew defends his title against Noiri in June