Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I'd watch just for the sight of Masato's handsomeness alone but as I'm at work I'll just be relying on thread reaction whilst I expertly lurk.

Also that takedown with full belt control should be ESPY nominated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the prefight hype for this one was philip kimura battle rapping a topless version of himself on a greenscreen

Take note, UFC.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Kaew is awesome.

Wasn't Hiroya supposed to be like the new Masato, back when we had the old Masato and when Hiroya was a literal child?

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

i better be able to find the takeru fight when i get home

also the rear end slapping part

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Kickboxing truly is a global crime network.

I like that Hari is "totally gonna come back from Morocco soon."

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Thanks for the info - so he is a legit thug piece of poo poo rather than a hothead in the wrong place at the wrong time...a bunch.

Good to know who to hate.

Every kickboxer over 170 lbs.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

He's had persistent problems with detached retinas and his peripheral vision is hosed and he can't see thing properly approaching one side of his face

I loved the first Rocky movie.

E: Wait no that'd make Melvin Apollo Creed, which he is not. Unless Remy lands a head kick in which case he'll be Apollo Creed in Rocky 4.

Puckish Rogue fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jul 28, 2017

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Kickboxing's lust for death makes full bloodlust era PRIDE look like a class on hugging and caring for one another.

Sometimes i feel bad for being an NFL fan as these guys are sacrificing their later years for my enjoyment and then I remember I also watch a sport which is going to be hosting multiple death matches in the coming months .

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

They want to keep Rico busy and get him a spectacular finish because he basically never finishes anyone, so they brought in a brain-dead monster from a different sport. I hope it goes to a decision.

An ageing gladiator steps into Rome's arena, ready to put his sword into nature's most dangerous predator: An elderly lion with cerebral palsy.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

david carmichael posted:

Did melvin win

There was no on-screen (stream?) death so in a way they both won.

Melvin got the decision and no one really believed it and also no one really cared.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

one of the greatest of all time, displaying his awesome trademarks such as jumping head kick KO, jumping downward elbow, The Matrix Stunt Team and clinch to head kiss.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I'd complete;y forgotten about that.

Still hilarious, still bad rear end.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

We just need to get it on Spike TV and the money and fame will come pouring in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

If they do VR Prime Masato I'm moving to Japan.