Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Roman
Aug 8, 2002

edit: oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stumpalitious posted:

I'm just at the point where I always roll hardline, always. Only game mode where I seem to get away without it is Kill Confirmed.

they don't let you pick anything but pre-made classes in that mode tho :(

E: btw i have a call i have to take in about an hour here but maybe noon EDT we can shoot some people if you want

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
I can get on closer to 12:30 or 1, and we can shoot so many mans.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stumpalitious posted:

I can get on closer to 12:30 or 1, and we can shoot so many mans.

i played a lot yesterday and am also sober now so i should probably be able to kill more mans

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I'm a filthy loving casual who likes this more than Hardline atm mainly because matches only last 10m. PSN Happy_Hedonist.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Happy Hedonist posted:

I'm a filthy loving casual who likes this more than Hardline atm mainly because matches only last 10m. PSN Happy_Hedonist.

Sent you a friend request or whatever. Any other PS4 goons, my name is Midgetstomper_ , heed the underscore.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I jump on every so often and get discouraged because I can't get a group and stop playing. If we can get 3-4 regulars I'd play this more often. Think the 2nd DLC just dropped for PS4 anyways right?

How did this game die so fast, gently caress, it's fun!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
The guns just feel too weak to me outside of Hardcore. Also, dlc maps split the player base and they're a month behind the Bone anyways. :effort:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Finally, single versions of the SAC 3. Also tacky royalty weapon variants. http://charlieintel.com/2015/05/14/new-sac3-variants-and-royalty-weapon-variants-coming-to-advanced-warfare-on-may-19th-to-xbox-one/

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Holy poo poo, AW just got Bruce Campbell into Zombies.

Come get some.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Gordon Shumway posted:

Holy poo poo, AW just got Bruce Campbell into Zombies.

Come get some.

What are you talking about?

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Fibby Boy posted:

What are you talking about?

I was just playing Zombies and unlocked a story clip that I assume is a teaser for the next Zombies. A Sentinel squad shows up at the Burgertown led by none other than Bruce loving Campbell.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
If you feel at any point that the game is starting to feel a little stale and you just can't get excited about it anymore DO NOT WORRY just play a few games with this setup because it's pretty much the most fun I have ever had in this game and I didn't go negative even once in 5 hours. Try it, trust me.

Also it helps if you look like this because the element of surprise is important and this outfit is guaranteed to surprise every single one of the enemy team (and make them rage at you in the post game lobby)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

Also it helps if you look like this because the element of surprise is important and this outfit is guaranteed to surprise every single one of the enemy team (and make them rage at you in the post game lobby)

Owns. :swoon:

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I wish I could look my poo poo up and take a screenshot without booting everything up, cuz that's basically the first two prestiges I spent in this game summed up in two screenshots. My outfit was orange and blue though, with a purple baseball cap.

That, or get a screenshot of my bright orange XMG setup instead.

That exo is baller as gently caress though, is that a DLC one or just an elite drop I'd never seen?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Purple baseball cap supremacy

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Nighthand posted:

I wish I could look my poo poo up and take a screenshot without booting everything up, cuz that's basically the first two prestiges I spent in this game summed up in two screenshots. My outfit was orange and blue though, with a purple baseball cap.

That, or get a screenshot of my bright orange XMG setup instead.

That exo is baller as gently caress though, is that a DLC one or just an elite drop I'd never seen?

I believe it can be obtained out of regular supply drops although mine did come out of an advanced one. I kinda want the cowboy hat now to replace the mesh cap and match my rootin tootin snakeskin cowboy boots.

I'm really glad they added a bunch of goofy dress up stuff because I was so tired of looking at the same tactilol MLG dress up poo poo. Don't get me wrong most people still wear that garbage but every few games you will run into someone wearing crazy poo poo.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Is the game crashing like nuts on 360 for anyone else? I played for the first time in a long time last night and it crashed 4x on me in an hour. No other games do this for me.

Is this a known thing?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I haven't played in a bit but this is the only game I can ever remember hard locking for me. Seemed to happen every 2-3 hours (ps4)

Also I noticed it only happens when you're doing unusually good, in a party, and there's <30 secs in the round

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I don't have it for 360, but CoD4, MW2, and BLOPS would occasionally hard lock on me back in the day.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Yeah I got hardlocks rarely with every game. I blame the PCification of consoles.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.
Why the gently caress is chat disabled in the AW app?
Fix it Spoon.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

What's the app for?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Draining the battery on my phone at an accelerated rate.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
The app is so we can discuss our sick strats, and talk about how the removable laser turret is the best gun in the game.

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer
Are there seriously 30 prestige levels now? WTF?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Yep, and they didn't bother to make new emblems, either. :laugh:

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
I wish Highrise was a DLC map in Destiny.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Tmart could make a tips and tricks video on how to Blink Jump to the cheese spot.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

DJCobol posted:

Are there seriously 30 prestige levels now? WTF?

I've got maybe 2-3 prestiges in me, before the chore of re-unlocking everything outweighs any number of class slots.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

BrokenKnees posted:

I've got maybe 2-3 prestiges in me, before the chore of playing this game outweighs any number of class slots.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Wazzit posted:

I wish Highrise was a DLC map in Destiny.

I wish Highrise was in every multiplayer fps.

Reminds me I should've gotten Destiny on xbone, no ps4 folks I know play it.

I hope Carrier a good zombie map, the last two were ok but I didn't feel like they were that good. Maybe I'm just sick of AW overall.

Edit: Yeah thinking just going with the bone for multiplayer poo poo and SP stuff with the ps4.

Bonby fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jun 3, 2015

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

BobbyBaudoin posted:

I wish Highrise was in every multiplayer fps.

Reminds me I should've gotten Destiny on xbone, no ps4 folks I know play it.

I hope Carrier a good zombie map, the last two were ok but I didn't feel like they were that good. Maybe I'm just sick of AW overall.

I believe Javes is still playing it on PS4.

But yeah should have went Xbone. :quig:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Wazzit posted:

I believe Javes is still playing it on PS4.

But yeah should have went Xbone. :quig:

If he is, he isn't playing during my off hours, because I haven't seen him playing it on my Friends List. ( I'd join him if it were so :respek: )

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Me(poooM, formerly wetwholeAMIRITE), Javes, and Bettyspagh3tt1 play. Cristoff has started playing recently. I think absolomb and Hammeritme used to play cod on playstation? Anyway, there's five perfectly chill goons to play with on ps4.

But I do miss playing with John McCain on Xbox. And I think Cajun plays too?

Macys I thought you hated Destiny. Hit me up!

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Mccain is a beast in Trials.

BrokenKnees, Beastwood, Wintrrmute, Closer, Hackan and Belt are some of the Goons I see on Destiny over on Xbone. Not sure if anyone is REALLY is having fun. I just can't stop grinding away at rep and waiting for Felwinters to drop in IB.

I am excited for Blops 3, if only to just poopsock it with all the COD goons for the first Month Week Day hour.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

el B posted:

Me(poooM, formerly wetwholeAMIRITE), Javes, and Bettyspagh3tt1 play. Cristoff has started playing recently. I think absolomb and Hammeritme used to play cod on playstation? Anyway, there's five perfectly chill goons to play with on ps4.

But I do miss playing with John McCain on Xbox. And I think Cajun plays too?

Macys I thought you hated Destiny. Hit me up!

I thought you meant CoD... :downs:

That's what I get for skimming.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

What the hell did you expect in the COD thread?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Wazzit I expect to see you online when payday 2 drops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Wazzit posted:

What the hell did you expect in the COD thread?

Titanfall 2/Fallout 4 chat, naturally.

Tunnel Snax rule!

• Locked thread